Freehiking

I love most naturist activities, but I think I enjoy freehiking most of all. I've freehiked for years; freehiking was my first naturist experience; I've written many freehiking reports. The healthy exercise, the feel of the sun and breeze on my bare skin, the beauty of nature all around. Feeling at one with the earth. Freehiking can be a profound spiritual experience. And freehiking with a group is a wonderfully close social experience.
PJ and I often freehike together, and with our friends. We moderate an egroup called Skinny Trippers where members report on freehiking and other naturist activities. We help run the Freehiking Utah Group, and are thinking of starting a free hiking group in California where we will soon be living if we can't find a group that already freehikes.
How many others love freehiking? Is anyone else interested in getting together with PJ and I for a freehike?

This topic was edited
RE: Freehiking

Sounds great! I need to find the opportunity to do that here!

This post was edited

althought my wife isn't into hiking at all, i would love to go on a freehike. so when you move out to california, i would like to join the group. i know there are a few regular hikes throughout the year, but do not know of a group that frequently goes on hikes. keep us all informed on your progress to form the group. thanks, matt.

This post was edited

Freehiking means hiking clothes free.

This post was edited
Freehiking

The wife and I enjoy backpacking. We haven't had the opportunity to go "FreeBackpacking", but have wanted to. We have taken a few dayhikes, and I have surprised my wife by shedding my clothing once or twice. This one trip in Oregon, we were backpacking and when we bathed in the creek via flashlight quite a show was produced. The only problem was the water was so cold 32.5 F I swear...flowing ice water. We did come clean though. The whole bathing thing was over pretty quickly. While backpacking, you get so far away from civilization, that occasional nudity is acceptable. I still want to try Freehiking for a whole weekend trip though. If we do have the opportunity to freebackpacking, I will let ya'll know about the experience.

This post was edited
Freehiking

As soon as it gets warm, in fact it is suppose to be in the high 60's monday and hope to scope out a new trail. Nothing feels better that getting out in nature and getting nude and taking a hike. This year I have done away with the backpack and have a camo side pack that goes over my shoulder and a water bottle attached. When I hike I go during weekday when most folks are at work or school.

This post was edited

The other day it got into the 70's down here and I was ready to go, I had picked a multi-use park, hiking, mountainbikes asnd horses. When I arrived at the 275 acre park only one other car in the lot but the horse stable had several but a sign was posted temporarily banning horses so all I had to worry about was one or two bikes (bike rack on car). After locating the trail I walked a short distance and heard no one so I got nude and followed the trail which after three hours of connecting to other trail and seeing birds, squirrels , a creek and a river I was trilled to say the least. I encounter one biker but was able to slip my shorts on as he approached. The scenery was amazing and the trails which went up and down was a real workout but I knew I would return soon. I thought I got lost several times but kept to the trail which finally came to the horse stable where i slipped my shorts back on, didn't want to shock the horses. Can't wait to return.

This post was edited

The other day it got into the 70's down here and I was ready to go, I had picked a multi-use park, hiking, mountainbikes asnd horses. When I arrived at the 275 acre park only one other car in the lot but the horse stable had several but a sign was posted temporarily banning horses so all I had to worry about was one or two bikes (bike rack on car). After locating the trail I walked a short distance and heard no one so I got nude and followed the trail which after three hours of connecting to other trail and seeing birds, squirrels , a creek and a river I was trilled to say the least. I encounter one biker but was able to slip my shorts on as he approached. The scenery was amazing and the trails which went up and down was a real workout but I knew I would return soon. I thought I got lost several times but kept to the trail which finally came to the horse stable where i slipped my shorts back on, didn't want to shock the horses. Can't wait to return.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, ........ "didn't want to shock the horses" ...... Was that a subtle boast or WHAT! ??? ........ HEHEH
Thanks for the account, I wish there were more, I really like to read these short accounts of day trips and holidays.
I guess It means I should get a life :(
I find that being nude has a real benefit when it comes to hiking, it's sooooo much more practical and comfortable,
than having restrictive clothes, make you all hot and sweaty and chafing, plus you can do it in lower temps,
when just hanging out sunbathing nude would be too chilly.

Phil.

This post was edited

Is there any other way to hike? I guess I'm a little spoiled having 300 acres of heavily wooded club land to hike on but it would be nice to find others interested in going freehiking in other places in the green mountains or Adirondacks. There's no better way to get out into nature than being part of it.
I agree NY, I also have a place where I can hike. It is not heavily wooded but am able to bo nude when I hike. The cows don't mind since they are nude too. The bull is the only one who minds. ( I had to throw that in for Phil. LOL ) What is really nice is that when it is hot I can cool off with a dip in the lake that I normally hike to.

Thomas

This post was edited

Is there any other way to hike? I guess I'm a little spoiled having 300 acres of heavily wooded club land to hike on but it would be nice to find others interested in going freehiking in other places in the green mountains or Adirondacks. There's no better way to get out into nature than being part of it.
I agree NY, I also have a place where I can hike. It is not heavily wooded but am able to bo nude when I hike. The cows don't mind since they are nude too. The bull is the only one who minds. ( I had to throw that in for Phil. LOL ) What is really nice is that when it is hot I can cool off with a dip in the lake that I normally hike to.

Thomas
haha, very funny Tom. You guys are sooooooo lucky, I have to be content with the local woods.
And that Tom, that is the most extreme method of seeing if the fish are biting, that I have EVER heard of! .....OUCH!!! .......lol

Phil.

This post was edited

Phil , the horses only said Naaaaaaaaa when they saw me

This post was edited