National Nude Day!

Today is July 14, and that means National Nude Day! Anyone doing anything special to celebrate?

This topic was edited
RE:National Nude Day!

We are just hanging out at the house, enjoying the lovely day being nude around the house and in the back yard. I guess we have to get dressed and go to the store to grill out in a bit, piss poor planning on my part.... :D

This post was edited

"Celebrated" earlier in the week without even knowing it.
Weather was warm so I was nude any time I was home between 9:00 when our son left for work and 5:00 when our grandson came back from day camp, plus all night as always and a little time in the study in the evening. Weekends are more difficult with our grandson here.

This post was edited

One thing I did to celebrate was email my sister and wish her a Happy National Nude Day. Just a little subtle way of spreading the lifestyle. This is not the first time I dropped a hint of my nudism.

This post was edited

Was not aware it was National Nude Day until just now. Must put that on my calendar for the future. If I was not outside, I was nude. From midnight until waking at five, while watching the news and preparing my wife's lunch before taking her to work, napping in front of the TV, preparing dinner, napping again after picking my wife up from work, eating dinner, and beyond up to now. Since ice cream is good for celebrations, I think I will have some with some freshly picked raspberries.

This post was edited

I was nude almost all day. It was about 90 degrees here today in northern Minnesota. I tried to hang a light in the barn, but it was way too hot up in the ceiling. Instead, I decided it was a good day to pressure wash the house, so I did that for a couple hours, even up on the garage roof nude, washing the siding on the house. If someone came up the driveway, I had nowhere to hide. Fortunately, just my wife and son came in and they just laugh.
We then took the boat to the lake. I had to wear shorts until we got out on the water and then they came off. We jumped in and swam for awhile, of course, nude. Once back home, nude until bedtime.
I think I did a good job of celebrating Nude Day!

This post was edited

We had initially had plans to visit white thorn lodge with my wifes sister and husband. Being they are new and enjoying the nude life they wanted to visit another venue. But they realized they had a friends wedding to attend and had to decline. So i enjoyed my outdoors nude time like i do most days here at home.

This post was edited

Was not aware it was National Nude Day until just now. Must put that on my calendar for the future. If I was not outside, I was nude. From midnight until waking at five, while watching the news and preparing my wife's lunch before taking her to work, napping in front of the TV, preparing dinner, napping again after picking my wife up from work, eating dinner, and beyond up to now. Since ice cream is good for celebrations, I think I will have some with some freshly picked raspberries.

Now you got my attention. Did you take your wife to work and pick-up her up while driving nude?

This post was edited

No. It would have been nice, but the leather seats really stick to you. Perhaps in another time in a more liberal place.

This post was edited

No. It would have been nice, but the leather seats really stick to you. Perhaps in another time in a more liberal place.
That's why my wife refused to have another car with leather seats.
However there are always towels to sit on.

This post was edited

This year I spent less time nude as I had to leave home about 1 1/4 hours earlier and was out in the evening as well but did get an 1/2 hour nude drive in this time.

This post was edited