Naturist Angel Hotel, Rhodes

Hi we are heading for Rhodes on holiday 22nd August till 6th September. Has anyone been there before to give tips and will anybody be there the same time.

Regards

J & K

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist Angel Hotel, Rhodes

Hi not heard off angle hotel.im going rhodes 5th september for 11 nights staying in falarski there is a nudist beach there gets good reports maybe see you on it.

This post was edited

1 week to go :-)

This post was edited

If you go to the beach in Faliraki, make sure you go straight to the naturist beach. We thought we could take the water taxi to the regular beach and then walk over the hill to the naturist beach, but when we got there it was a LOT further away then it looked on Google maps. Since we only had so much time before having to head back to our cruise ship, we ended up just staying on the regular beach.

You can get more info about all of the nude beaches in Rhodes from Captain Barefoot.

This post was edited

Hi
I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Rhodes
I am looking to visit a Greek Island this summer Was the Angel Hotel OK and close to nude beach
Hope we may all chat and your able to help me

Oh I also go to Croatia a lot mainly to the Islands
thanks for your help

This post was edited

Hi, sorry for not getting back sooner but just noticed your post.

Naturist angel hotel is fine, just suffers from being in the wrong location. It's near enough right at the end of the airport so be prepared for hearing aircraft taking off every 5 minutes which spoiled the peace, plus if you're not mobile it's a pain to get to the naturist beaches on the other side of the Island. We're going back to Rhodes this year but booked a hotel not far from the naturist area, so can walk there.

This post was edited

Hi

We're heading there 27th August till 10th September.

This post was edited

to be honest, if i was single, i wouldn't go there, just go to faliraki, pick a hotel and use the naturist beach

This post was edited

last year i spent 10 days in southern crete. i was nude at least 3 hours a day everyday during my stay. it is such a naturist friendly place. hundreds of fellow naturists along the beaches. my most memorable time was a 10km hike along the e4 trail. i wore nothing but my trainers the entire day. none of the 100 or so hikers i saw during the day cared that i was nude. i want to go back!

This post was edited