My Introduction

Greetings fellow TNS members

My name is George Winlock and I became a nudist in 1994 when I made my first visit to a nudist campground because I wanted to go skinny-dipping and could no longer do so at the Y. It was at that campground that I found out how comfortable it was to be nude and feel the fresh air and sunshine all over my body.
I could not wait to become a member.

I joined both TNS and AANR along with other local nudist groups. I have attended a number of the TNS Gatherings/Festivals and lead a number of discussion groups. I have also been on a number of nude cruises

I am currently the manager of the TNS single SIG which is now a Yahoo Group

When I made that first visit to that campground I never imagined that I would eventually come to live in a Clothing Optional Community where I am free to go around comfortably nude for days at a time.

This topic was edited
RE:My Introduction

So happy to have you in our group... Lucky you - living the life naked all the time... thank you for your input!!

This post was edited
RE:My Introduction

I am currently the manager of the TNS single SIG which is now a Yahoo Group

George! It's great to see you here! Not sure why it took me 7 months to see your post. I guess I just haven't been keeping up with my reading.
At first, I didn't know why I recognized your name, and then I saw the line I quoted above and it hit me. I've been a member of that group since July 2009 lol! I can't tell you how much I, for one, appreciate you keeping that group alive while so many other yahoo groups have simply dried up. I know it's not as active as it once was but it sure is nice to know it's still there and still available for its original purpose. Good on ya for being there all this time :-)

This post was edited