first time clothes free

hi
Just returned from fuerterventura and took theplunge to go naked. both my wife and i found it a liberating experiance. on occasions i fond myself getting aroused, not because of the other nudists but the thought of people seeing my wife naked.
is this natural and will this subside the more occasions we go naked as we are hoping to returntherein the near future.
clint100

This topic was edited
RE: first time clothes free

Anybody of ANY age can become a nudist, Clint & wife. You are very new to this, I started at 15 & this is my 25th anniversary year lol.Welcome to the website and for feeling that you both wanted to see if it suited you. All I would suggest is that, if, after a while, you keep getting "aroused" as it were when you are in a public or semi-private nudist arena, whether you are enjoying the "exhibitionist" side more than wanting to feel the air on your body and to liberate body, mind & spirit.
I am not being judgemental here, just suggesting there are many sides to what can be called "nudism". I personally am a more relaxed, non-sexual nudist, where-as, my older 1/2 brother is also a nudist, but a hardened bisexual swinger. The house of "naturism" et al, has MANY rooms, some darker than others. Keep coming back, post on the Forums, do a blog, let your friends and the wider TN "community" know how you are doing by putting the one line "update" onto your profile, & ask questions in the main room. Believe me, after 25 years of this, I have either DONE it, or definitely know, or have known someone who has.
Take Care & I wish you all the best in your dipping the toes in the pool of naturism!

This post was edited

hi Scotts
thanks for that, i can't deny that i find something very liberating being without clothes and am sure that my wife does as she want to to it again but we need to go somewhere alot moresecludedso we can both enjoy it.
Another issue i have is site like these are they genuine naturist on them as she is very sceptigal and could put her off.

This post was edited

Many of us are genuine. Possibly most, ( I doubt it ) but ANY web site that hosts naked pictures of any kind will have it's share of undesirables.
The active members ( forums, chat, and such ) are mostly genuine.
Discretion and some caution *is* warranted.

This post was edited