Nudist 3-D Video

This video is just being released, how many on the site own a 3D TV to make this film fun to watch?
https://www.3dtvwatcher.co.uk/worlds-first-3d-nudist-film-652/

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist 3-D Video

No I don't have a 3-D tv. Maybe in 3 years. Its a wait and see with 3-D tvs. But do like going to 3-D movies.

This post was edited

Well, ater viewing that clip...........I canguesswhat will becomingnext...............................................................................................................................................................................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
what for it...................................................................................................................................................................................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
3-D Carpentry...........................OK, what were you thinking!

This post was edited

We don't even have a HD tv. Until our current two pass on, we won't be buying new ones. I did enjoy Avatar in 3D though.

This post was edited

We're getting one around the 1st of the new year. Wish you didn't have to wear the glasses.

The tech blogs I belong to are suggesting in about a year, 3-D sets will be available without the need for 3-D glasses. As with any newtechnology, first-adopters will be paying a heavy price to have one. I beleive in two years this new technology will beaffordable.
Peter

This post was edited

NIMA, I couldn't agree more!
For myself, I am still watching TV on a 29" glass tube set - Panasonic. Must be more than 15 yrs old now...and it refuses to die.
Still looks great, still sounds great, and I can still get parts should it require maintenance. Not very often!
I cant see a lot of advantage in buying into the new technologies right now, but I magine in afew years it will be priced affordably.

This post was edited