RE: Nudism makes me happy and relaxed :) Where can I enjoy it with others around me?

I hope you continue to involve yourself in the nudist lifestyle. Over 20+ years ago we took the plunge and never regretted a single thing. We have met people in person from all over Canada and the US and these include some of the most wonderful individuals we've known in our entire lives. There is a real commonality among nudists, without the clothes the true inner person does indeed shine through. No matter what your body image is, positive or otherwise, you will come out of a co-ed socially nude setting feeling so much better about yourself. And that, young lady, is an iron-clad guarantee.

This post was edited
RE: Nudism makes me happy and relaxed :) Where can I enjoy it with others around me?

I am wondering how I can start to meet people and find places to go where I could start enjoying nudism more outdoors and around others who make me feel comfortable. So, my question is, how do I find a place, such as a nudist reort around my area? I live near Traverse City, MI. Again, thank you, I am very excited to finally have found something that makes me relaxed and happy :)
Also check Net Nude for locations and trip reports. There is a women's section in the discussion boards. It took me about a minute to become comfortable with social nudity. We walked out of our room at the Terra Cotta, relaized everyone was conversing, minding their own business, not noticing us and we immediately relaxed and enjoyed the four days there.

This post was edited