RE:Ball weights ie testicle weights yes.or no

Doesn't it affect the blood flow to the testicles?

Affects blood flow to the brain.

This post was edited

I was introduced to ball weights several years ago by a friend, I don't wear them so much at the moment but i do like the idea of them

This post was edited

Each to his own but can't do you any good. Can it?

This post was edited

Doesn't it affect the blood flow to the testicles?

There are a lot of research about the consequences. So better not to be part of the statistics. Nudist or non nudist should take care of body.

This post was edited

There are a lot of research about the consequences. So better not to be part of the statistics. Nudist or non nudist should take care of body.

A friend of mine had a "testicular hydrocele" that was fluid building up in the sheath that surrounds each testicle. All swollen up and very painful ... he needed an operation to remove the sheath. Don't know if it was caused by ball weights, but you can't be too careful with the family jewels, particularly if you have a family in mind.

This post was edited

Like any adornment, if it feels good and youre safe, enjoy them. If its painful, stop. I have toyed with the concept but as I have a fairly tight sack, they dont work well on me. I do agree with some posts that it is somewhat an exhibitor concept, so be mindful of your crowd as some may view it as objectionable.

This post was edited