RE:Ball weights ie testicle weights yes.or no

Sure, why not. As long as you do it safely. I wear a cock ring around my balls and penis. I have not tried weights but sounds interesting.

This post was edited

The issue here in my opinion is whether jewelry is ok when nude. Where you wear the jewelry is accademic. Ban ball weight and you have to ban jewelry which would mean the much more readily accepted ear rings and piercings too. Personally I prefer to be nude, my body be what it is, big balls or small balls who cares. I feel that jewelry of any type is an attempt to enhance your body, improve your perception of its attractiveness by a bit of colour or lower heavier hanging balls. Surely that is what clothes do, so jewelry is a form of clothing intended to enhance attractiveness. Hence I prefer nude and unadorned, but frankly I do not mind If I am surrounded by guys wearing cockrings, ball weights with a feather toting butt plog up thier rear. I do not like piercings either, but I would not impose on those people my preference to just be bare. I do shave so after all, I am guilty of modification myself, I brush my hair and clean my teeth too. Tollerance is required by every one, nudists of all people should know that. I draw the line at anything overty sexual, even then a polite "knock it off please" would be sufficient, and move away if necessary.
Steve

This post was edited

I am saddened by the trolling in this thread, even if was from a few years ago, but also encouraged by the call for tolerance.
My mantra is to consider intent more than dogma or results. Do I personally care for jewelry, make up, tattoos, perfumes, unnecessary body/medical/mechanical devices over a clean and natural body? Not really. Does that give me a right to apply my values on others? No. Does it give me the right to question their intent in responding to a given social situation? Sure. Gym clothes are still best in the gym and tuxedos and gowns at balls and not the other way around, and similar norms exist in nudist communities.

This post was edited

I am saddened by the trolling in this thread, even if was from a few years ago.......

Yet if you make any mention of trolling in the chat room, you will be banned by uncontrolled mods..........unless of course you belong to the 'clique' and then you will never be banned. LMAO

This post was edited

Doesn't it affect the blood flow to the testicles?There are a lot of research about the consequences. So better not to be part of the statistics. Nudist or non nudist should take care of body.

Just as important to anyone considering this -] Remember, they will natually hang lower as you get older. Do you really want to hasten this? You might regret it later in life.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

This topic is best discussed between a medical doctor and patient. Non qualified people should not be giving advice concerning this topic lest they be sued and held responsible for giving out faulty or improper advice. I have seen this happen in real life and so those who continue to give out advice with further replies........you are forewarned!

This post was edited

i guess i can't honestly say yes or no.....i will ask why?? though........ i don't understand the concept of it i guess

This post was edited

I will explain my reason. I have always been in pain from an accident. I have worn a jockstrap all my life. Now that I have tried stretching them, the pain is subsiding.
Another reason is low hangers look and feel better to me.
So those are my reasons.

This post was edited

YES - why not as long as the wearer is enjoying it, but definetly need to be careful while wearing it. People are there to say it's for exhibitionist, simply put they are closed mindset people.

NO - i'm nowhere related to medical industry, but think this will sure have adverse effects. Because part of the weight sits on the epididymis at the back of the testis which is a pouch/nerve to tranmit sperms.

This post was edited

simply put they are closed mindset people.

Interesting perspective when talking about people who enjoy social nudity.

This post was edited