Opening a new naturist landed club

So there is a Golf club that closed in Pinellas County Florida. The owner appears to be starry eyed to develop the nearly 100 Acre plot but I think he may have a hard time as the land is zoned for "Open/Recreational". A few years ago the previous owner tried to do the same thing and failed at getting the property rezoned for residential. This is why I think this current owner will have a had time. The current owner bought the golf club for $3.8 Mil and I think if he can just get his money out that he put in, he might want to sell it. I do believe a nudist resort would be considered "Open/Recreational" so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to go about securing financing, investors and making sure a club like this would be allowed in Pinellas County Florida. I am in no way an expert on this type of thing but just have a dream that this place could become a venue for all to be free from their clothes.

Thoughts???

This topic was edited
RE:Opening a new naturist landed club

That would be awesome. We live in pinellas.

This post was edited

No expert either but my first thoughts would be ensure it can be used in such a manner. It might have to be listed as private club. Pinellas here too and think itd be absolutely great

This post was edited

what a great idea. I wish you all the luck.

Jeff

This post was edited

Hire a Lawyer

This post was edited