RE:Why Do You Drive Naked?

I drive between PA and Florida a couple times a year. It a long boring drive. Sitting in clothes and having them cutting in to me was uncomfortable. It started out with me driving without shoes and eventually nude or at least bottomless. I find the trip to be more comfortable, me more alert and I am less tired feeling. Gives me more to concentrate on then counting mile markers. I keep a cover so as to cover up if needed

This post was edited

I started driving nude as an extension of having been nude already. Remote National Forest area, walking a disused logging road, nude. Get back to the car, and I'm enjoying being nude so much, I don't want to ruin it by putting on clothes yet. From there, it became pushing it longer and longer.I still would prefer not to be seen.

That's the way when I leave the nude resort or beach. Don't want to get dressed yet. I've driven home a few times that way but with a shirt on. I hate having the seatbelt strap on my bare chest.

This post was edited

That's the way when I leave the nude resort or beach. Don't want to get dressed yet. I've driven home a few times that way but with a shirt on. I hate having the seatbelt strap on my bare chest.

I'm the same way, the seat belt is annoying that way! Still prefer to be shirtless so sometimes I'll pull out just a bit of slack and wedge it like that.
After you've spent the better part of the week naked, putting clothes on for a 7 hour drive home ain't goin' to happen!
I feel the same way driving home from JeJu. Slip off the shorts when I get in the car.
When driving nude, I usually have a hand towel over the center console arm rest. If the situation turns compromising, I just slide the towel onto my lap, like passing a school bus.

This post was edited

I started driving nude as an extension of having been nude already. Remote National Forest area, walking a disused logging road, nude. Get back to the car, and I'm enjoying being nude so much, I don't want to ruin it by putting on clothes yet. From there, it became pushing it longer and longer.I still would prefer not to be seen.That's the way when I leave the nude resort or beach. Don't want to get dressed yet. I've driven home a few times that way but with a shirt on. I hate having the seatbelt strap on my bare chest.

I almost always drive shirtless in the summer and have gotten to the point where I don't notice the seat belt any more than when I am wearing a shirt.

This post was edited

Today I went surfing which requires a wetsuit at this time of year. When leaving I was in the parking lot and wrapped a towel around me while getting out of the wetsuit which can take some time hence the towel. They have security in the state park I was surfing in and also quite a few women surfers so didn't want to offend anyone or get arrested. Knowing I was going to get in the hot tub when I got home I just jumped in the car and drove home. Still too cold to be nude in the car I did put my hoody back on but made it home with no issues bottomless. Hot tub felt really good after that.

This post was edited

I'm the same way, the seat belt is annoying that way! Still prefer to be shirtless so sometimes I'll pull out just a bit of slack and wedge it like that..

I have a mark on my seatbelt, and a bulldog clip. Using these I stop the seatbelt from being tight on me, while still having it tight enough to work correctly in an emergency. Unfortunately I know it works. Thankfully no damage was done to man or machine

This post was edited