RE:Why Do You Drive Naked?

Im not seeking sexual relations with others...I assume that is what TS is for. I believe nudist is about being naked, as well as arousal and exhibitionism as it is natural and human. Sorry to offend

TS is for swingers.

You made it sound like you like being seen in an aroused state, and like people to watch you masturbate and ejaculate.

That is definitely not nudism or naturalism, and does not do our cause any good at all. It just reinforces textiles' perception that all nudism is sexual.

Even swingers tend to not do it in public, or if they do it in public areas do it where they're unlikely to be seen.

This post was edited

Yes there are times when we are less likely to be seen - at night or in rain. And there are times in hot weather when men may well drive topless. I drive naked in all conditions. I have no doubt that people will know, especially at toll booths. It gives me a buzz. But there is nothing sexual and no arousal.

This post was edited

[mode=off-topic]
Olly's last post reminded me of a comment to the statement that the British government's paper preceding the 2nd Iraq war was "sexed up."
It didn't give me the horn.

This post was edited

Yes there are times when we are less likely to be seen - at night or in rain. And there are times in hot weather when men may well drive topless.

I drive home bottomless pretty much every day unless I'm going somewhere, at which point I drive home bottomless from there. I've done this for at least three years and I have only ever been seen once.

However, when it is sunny like Friday, and men are likely to drive topless then the shirt goes too and the experience is much nicer.

Ironically, if I do get funny looks, it's when I'm wearing shorts but driving topless.

This post was edited

It's very relaxing. I don't get heated in the middle. And why dress when not needed. Especially to the beach or hikes. Sucks getting shorts on to cross the parking lot. On several hikes I have been able to return to the car without covering for the drive home. Sometime with a reward of a drink/shake from a drive through. Yet home is not nude friendly. Take advantage while you can.

This post was edited

I just enjoy being clothes free every chance I get a d since I drive a pickup it makes it way easier to drive nude without someone being offended

This post was edited

I drive nude simply because I am more comfortable nude.

I do not remember my first nude drive but I do remember the first long distance nude drive.
I worked for a car rental agency at the time. We had a car that was left in Bishop, CA that had to be brought back to Van Nuys.
This is about 250 miles.
I took a bus up to Bishop, picking up the car around 4:00
I think it was about 15 minutes into the drive when I asked myself why was I still dressed.
I was able to pull over, get my clothes off and back on the road in just a few minutes.
The drive home was comfortable and uneventful.
One other item of note, the car was an AMC Pacer, otherwise known as the fish bowl.

This post was edited

I drive nude simply because I am more comfortable nude.One other item of note, the car was an AMC Pacer, otherwise known as the fish bowl.

At least it does not have a glass roof as well as all the other glass.

This post was edited

I started driving nude as an extension of having been nude already. Remote National Forest area, walking a disused logging road, nude. Get back to the car, and I'm enjoying being nude so much, I don't want to ruin it by putting on clothes yet. From there, it became pushing it longer and longer.

I still would prefer not to be seen.

This post was edited

I drive home bottomless pretty much every day unless I'm going somewhere, at which point I drive home bottomless from there. I've done this for at least three years and I have only ever been seen once.However, when it is sunny like Friday, and men are likely to drive topless then the shirt goes too and the experience is much nicer.Ironically, if I do get funny looks, it's when I'm wearing shorts but driving topless.

In winter when it's dark I drove naked because I could not be seen. As the days got longer I went back to driving bottomless. Not ideal but still more comfortable than fully dressed. The main things I hate are feet and thighs being restricted. Wearing a shirt is not the end of the world.

However, with the coming of the sun, the shirt came off too. Now I'm at the point where I'm naked for my commute daily.

It really is the most comfortable and relaxed way to drive. Even traffic jams (which seem to be more common recently) don't seem so bad naked.

This post was edited