Working from Home

Theres a group of the same name, but without any activity for a year. Therefore, thought it better to share this tidbit here.

As usual in the warming weather I was working nude from home. My wife also works from home. Although she likes having me nude at home, she also thinks it may be unprofessional to work nude. I agree with her in the usual concept of professional attire. But for me, I am more productive working nude.

The other day she said working nude is unprofessional. I replied, so is working in your pajamas.

This topic was edited
RE:Working from Home

And how did that go over?

This post was edited

She got the point. Told her we could implement a formal company dress code, where women wear dresses or skirts with nylon stockings and closed toe shoes.

This post was edited

Be careful. She could do leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and stillettos... Would you get any work done?

This post was edited

I think working nude from home is more common than one would expect. Twice when I have mentioned to telecommutting acquaintances(Not known as nudists) that it must be good to be able to work in shorts in the summer, the response has been that it is better to work in nothing.

This post was edited

Be careful. She could do leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and stillettos... Would you get any work done?
You bring up a good point. A woman dressed provocatively is more a distraction than one wearing her birthday suit.

This post was edited

I think working nude from home is more common than one would expect. Twice when I have mentioned to telecommutting acquaintances(Not known as nudists) that it must be good to be able to work in shorts in the summer, the response has been that it is better to work in nothing.

I think there are far more people nude at home than is supposed.

This post was edited

I think there are, many just won't admit it. So what's the point of professional attire when yer not meeting live customers? But if you are meeting customers live then it would be necessary to present an appearance of productivity and professionalism. Most work from home does not involve meeting anyone live. My kind of home work does not for sure. Logging, sawmilling, agriculture, all of it I can do nude if I do it outa sight from passerbys. My shop work I don't since it's open to surprise passing visitors, but I do wear minimal shorts at times. Greenhouse business I think would be ideal nude, as long as it was lone type work, no customers or random visitors, or not too many fellow workers who were not converted. Even if visitors were around occasionally, the door could be secured inside to give the nude occupant time to put something on before allowing visitor access. That is my plan, to build up a greenhouse business. But it's taken me a long time to work up the details of how to do it the way I really want to. But I think I'm close to finalizing enough technology to make it work.

This post was edited

That is my plan, to build up a greenhouse business. But it's taken me a long time to work up the details of how to do it the way I really want to. But I think I'm close to finalizing enough technology to make it work.

Awesome, go for it!

This post was edited

I think there are, many just won't admit it.
A few years ago we lived in a large development which is a combination of villages. I was walking our two dogs in a neighboring village. The dogs stopped me to sniff something interesting. There was a movement from the house on my right. It was on the other side of the all glass front door. For a few seconds there was the silhouette of a woman walking towards the back of the house. She appeared to be nude.

The next time walking the dogs past that house there was an opaque film on the front doors glass. Seems the woman enjoys her home nudism and wants to practice it with some privacy.

This post was edited