Nudist Dreams

About two weeks ago, after visiting Cypress Cove, I had a dream that I was at another nudist resort. The scene was on a large grassy bank along a lazy river. There were many people there enjoying their nude day. There were also non nude people there that were trying to shame some guests into putting their clothes back on. One woman that was having a great time being nude had started putting her clothes back on do to the shamers. I went over and talked her out of leaving . The dream ended there. That is the first time I have ever had a dream in which I was a nudist. A couple of nights later I had another. Hopefully these dreams will continue because I have had some of my best sleep while having them.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Dreams

Sounds fantastic I wish I had dreams like that. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

This post was edited

I have had nudist dreams and quite a few times it is in non nudist settings and people who see me don't take any notice that I am nude.

This post was edited

I have had nudist dreams and quite a few times it is in non nudist settings and people who see me don't take any notice that I am nude.

I've had some of the same kind, but the terrifying ones are those when I am clothed and the others are nude.

This post was edited

I have frequent dreams involving nudity; mine, my wife, our nudist friends. I used to have dreams where I was naked and there were others naked, at an event, and I was talking to a female co worker. She and I were the same age. She knew of my nudist lifestyle and would ask questions about it all the time. I even invited her to accompany my wife and I to our club. She'd agree to it then chicken out. She passed away suddenly and those dreams stopped.

That dream was a reoccurring dream where we are at a party in someone's backyard. Everyone is naked but her. She's nervous and starts to take off her clothes but before she even takes off her top, I would wake up! :DDD But others in the dream, my wife, our closest nudist friends from CO are always in the dream and it's almost like it's not a dream at all with those other three in my dream. I do dream a lot of me and my wife naked. In fact, I had a short nap this afternoon and had a dream where my wife and I were naked, but I can't remember what the heck the dream was about! :DDD

I have the worst dreams when I wake up around 5 am and toss and turn for another hour and then fall back to sleep around 6 am! I hate those dreams and have decided that I won't go back to sleep after I've woken up at 5 am!

This post was edited

I used to have dreams where i would be bottomless or sometime completely naked and I'd try to cover up somehow although the people in my dreams didn't seem to notice. I don't have those too often anymore. I think it may by due to the fact that I'm more open in my nudism or practicing it more.

This post was edited

Not sure that's entirely the case. I'm pretty open about my nudism and I still have nudist dreams, all the time. Don't think it has anything to do with how often you practice or who knows, maybe for you personally but not the case with me! ;D

This post was edited

I do have to be discreet with my nudism because of my job. Maybe I'm concerned about that. My wife doesn't care. My kids don't care. Just read where you can upload an app to your iphone (called no location) that will remove the location of where your picture is taken. It's free right now at the app store. I'm thinking that's a good thing for me.

This post was edited

I don't allow or like those apps on my smart phone wanting to add a location or my current location. I don't like the idea of anyone knowing where I am. For us, it doesn't matter if we are at a nudist location or not, it's just not liking the Big Brother types of apps that want to know all about who you are and where you are.

Our girls know, their husband's know, as do our grandkids. They are the most important people in our lives. The rest are on a need to know basis and right now, they really don't need to know! If our close friends can't figure out we're nudists from our Facebook page, then it would probably go right over their heads if we came out and told them straight away! ;-)

This post was edited

I believe Iphones automatically give your location. at least my brand new one did when I took a selfie of myself with my "I voted" sticker. That's why I've added the app that removes the location of your photo. And I hear ya! Getting to be too much like 1984 the book.

This post was edited