Sunburn!

I love to be naked but have never visited a resort. I have the whitest skin you ever saw. Born a strawberry blond I do not get along with the sun. How can I enjoy the resort atmosphere?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunburn!

Lots of sunscreen, lightweight but long sleeve shirts, lightweight long pants, hat with wide brim, sun umbrellas or awnings, indoor recreation, I'm sure there's more...

This post was edited

two very important supplements every nudist should take every day.

Nicotinamide and Heliocare

This post was edited

Sunscreen, hats, and umbrella /tent to lay under at beach. I have never met anyone ridicule someone at beach under an umbrella. Stay nude snd enjoy my friend.

This post was edited

I love to be naked but have never visited a resort. I have the whitest skin you ever saw. Born a strawberry blond I do not get along with the sun. How can I enjoy the resort atmosphere?

Find the shade, take an umbrella. My wife isn't white white but she needs to be careful in the sun. Many times, the umbrellas at our club or resorts we visit are taken so we take our own. There are several places at our club and even at resorts where you can enjoy social nudism and not have to be in the direct sun or around the pool.

We bought a couple of umbrellas that come with their own stand, fold up and come with a carrying bag. They are SPF rated and along with sunscreen, you should be protected well enough to enjoy your time at the resort/club. These umbrellas, JoeShade, can be purchased on their website or on Amazon. I didn't pay that much but they've become more popular so they are more expensive now. I paid 29.99 for those I bought, they are now 54.00! I still think they are worth it. Our club starting sell them with the club logo, 65.00!

This post was edited

SPF 50 and sun umbrella. I spend half my time at Cypress Cove out of the direct sun under an umbrella. Still get the breeze and being naked all day.

This post was edited

Check out the venue. One of the hosts for our non-landed club has a pool and deck on the sunny side of his house, and opens only the outdoor area to the club; the few tiny patches of shade aren't big enough for a conversational circle, and I would think twice about going there again for a mid-day event. People do wear t-shirts and hats into the pool there.

Where you have shade, just stay in it; visit the pool or other sunny areas in measured ways. You will not be alone.

This post was edited

Lake O' the Woods looks like it has lots of shady spots to relax in the nude. Not sure how far that is from you, but as a nudist; i'm always up for a drive.

This post was edited

If you can start been out in the sun just in the early morning and in the evenings so your body starts getting used to been exposed to the sun and starts loosing the whiteness and over the summer you will be able to stay out longer and depending on how strong the sun is it most likely still be best to stay out of the mid day sun.

This post was edited

I would take a look at the website pics of the resort you plan to visit, and bring the gear that is most appropriate based on all the good suggestions above. Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses for sure.
You may be able to skip an umbrella if the place has lots of shade. Many resorts have pavilions or other areas with roofs. Check out the place you plan to visit. Have fun and tell us about your first experience.

This post was edited

Use a good sunscreen SPF 50 or higher. Especially when you get closer to the equator. I learned my lesson in Costa Rica. There you need SPF 70 plus. Had to gradually work on tan about three weeks before my vacation. Bring a good sun hat also. Good luck!

This post was edited