Where to go on Holiday?

So recently my ex broke up with me and Ive moved flats. Now the move is done I wang to start planning a trip away in the sun.

I have no idea where to go, ive never done a holiday by myself but really fancy a small escape. Somewhere sunny, beach, gay friendly and a bit nude friendly.

Totally open to ideas and suggestions :)

This topic was edited
RE:Where to go on Holiday?

There are several small gay clothing-optional holiday hotels and apartment complexes on the Canary Island of Grand Canaria.

This post was edited

Consider going on a nude cruise ship.
I went this past year and going again in January.
Search Bare Necessity Big Nude Boat

This post was edited

There are several small gay clothing-optional holiday hotels and apartment complexes on the Canary Island of Grand Canaria.

I have read on another board that Gran Canaria is generally nude tolerant, even in some areas that are not officially clothing optional.

This post was edited

Sitges, Spain

This post was edited

OMG!!!! Paya Bay Isla Roatan Honduras was Beautiful, Amazing, Relaxing, and INCREDIBLE!!! The hands down BEST nakation we have ever had!!! My husband dragged me there, and I will love love love him for forever for doing it! I have never felt more comfortable as a woman being in nude in the company of others, including and primarily in front of their staff. Which by the way, they are amazing too!!! They served us meals right in the beach. The food was fantastic! And the prices made it a very affordable luxury vacation!!! I can go on for HOURS!!! Youre wasting time!... GO!

This post was edited

OMG!!!! Paya Bay Isla Roatan Honduras was Beautiful, Amazing, Relaxing, and INCREDIBLE!!! The hands down BEST nakation we have ever had!!! My husband dragged me there, and I will love love love him for forever for doing it! I have never felt more comfortable as a woman being in nude in the company of others, including and primarily in front of their staff. Which by the way, they are amazing too!!! They served us meals right in the beach. The food was fantastic! And the prices made it a very affordable luxury vacation!!! I can go on for HOURS!!! Youre wasting time!... GO!

What plane route do you take to get to Roatan?

This post was edited

Well Andy, thats the part that Kell left out. Its about a 15 hour flight; Phx to Dallas, Dallas to Grand Cayman and then Grand Cayman to Roatan. The first time we went there was a day trip while on a cruise. The resorts van picked us up at the cruise terminal and it was about an hour drive (each way). Definitely the best nude/clothing optional resort we have ever been too. It was definitely worth the 15 hour plane ride.

This post was edited

I should give credit where credit is due... It was Chris & Michelle that gave us a great recommendation to go to Paya Bay the first time we went. Can not thank them enough!!! Really appreciate it you guys!!

This post was edited

There are direct flights from Houston and Atlanta as well as several other cities to Roatan without all the plane hopping. Both Houston and Atlanta flights are about 2 1/2 hours total flying time.

Houston is a great option. Got a sister that lives outside of Houston. We could visit her and then get on a plane! Thanks for the info!!

This post was edited

Check out these clothing optional condos in Tulum, Mexico!
Notanlinesvacations.com

This post was edited