Forest Hills

Thinking about heading to Forest Hills Wednesday for my first ever nude resort experience (my wife will not go). I want to do this before the weather gets too cold. Any thoughts or ideas?

This topic was edited
RE:Forest Hills

They are having a get together on Saturday 9/15 which sounds like weather in the 80s and fun stuff planned. Hopefully there will be many people there. If only your wife wanted to go too, I think it would be a fun experience for both of you.

This post was edited

We have plans Saturday. I'm planning on going Wednesday. Just hope there are at least a few people there. I'll probably get there around 2pm.

This post was edited

Went to my very first Nudist Resort as a day trip and had a good time. A little nervous at first, but people were great. I plan going back or to another one, possibly Turtle Lake (if I can get them to call me back).

This post was edited

You will probably need to convince your wife to go with you to Turtle Lake. They discriminate against single guys. Did you meet any of the nude couples at Forest Hills and did they encourage you to bring your wife next time?

This post was edited

There wasn't much going on. Talked to a few people, everyone was extremely nice. But at least I got a chance to do it. Now I can't wait to go again, either there or somewhere else. I have a friend who might be willing to go and if she does, I'll be able to give Turtle Lake a try.

This post was edited

Does anyone know if Forest Hills Resort will be open this Friday (9/21)?

This post was edited

I love Forest hills. Been there 4 Saturdays so far this summer& hopefully 1 more yet. It's laid back and quiet!

This post was edited

I disagree . I went to TLR a a single guy and was very welcome. That was in 2004 though.

This post was edited

I would love to try TLR, but hate the idea of driving all the way there to learn they won't let singles in. Forest Hills is small and quiet, but only 30 minutes from my home.

This post was edited

So I need an opinion on something that has been bothering me. I went back to Forest Hills Resort a second time and was excited to have my second nudist experience. It was a Wednesday and a little slower. I few people around around, but mostly in and out of the pool area, except for one guy. I sat down in the sun in the same general area as this guy. We started chatting about anything. After a while he started masturbating. Our conversation was not sexual in nature and this caught me off guard. so I got up and walked to another area. Is this normal behavior? Don't get me wrong, as a straight male not much embarrasses or offends me, but from what I read and from conversations with nudist, I had a pretty good idea this was not acceptable.

Thoughts?

This post was edited