RE:Forest Hills

I have never seen anyone at Forest Hills even attempt something like that and I have been there 5-6 times. So yeah, I would find that to be a little weird, especially on a day where there are few people there and it would definitely get noticed. Did anyone end up talking to him? Did he get the boot?

This post was edited

That I am aware no one spoke with him. But he did abruptly leave so maybe someone did.

This post was edited

I went to TLR as recently as 2017 as a single guy and had no issues at all.

This post was edited

I'd like to try TLR some time. You all speak highly of it. Maybe I'll make it in the Spring as it gets nicer outside.

This post was edited

I would have gotten up and left and reported. That is the kind of behavior that gets guys a bad name at Nudist venues.

This post was edited

Hi Jay! A little late getting back to you...dont know if youll even see it?! Season is about to begin again again...finally! Hope you got there last season? FH is a great place and friendly. Wife and I try going whenever possible! Shout out if you ever are going again! Where are you coming from? Were near GR. Jaime(Jim)

This post was edited

I'd like to try TLR some time. You all speak highly of it. Maybe I'll make it in the Spring as it gets nicer outside.

Season almost over but TLR is open year round

This post was edited