How many?

On my last holiday I met a man with 14 piercings, all in his genitals. The metalwork truly glistened in the sunlight. Until recently I had 6 piercings - two through each nipple, a PA and one through my lower scrotum . I've now upped it to 9, adding one across the top of my penis at the base (Pubic), one between penis and scrotum (a Lorum) and one behind my scrotum (a Guiche). I shall have to stay away from piercing needles after drinking a bottle of wine.

This topic was edited
RE:How many?

Surely it must cause havoc going through airport metal detectors?

This post was edited

Most piercings are surgical steel - they dont set them off. I have 8 piercings (most are plastic now) and have been through security with almost all of them when they were metal and had no issues

This post was edited

I set off the airport security alarm roughly one time in two. And I fly several times each year.

This post was edited

I have a 6 ring guiche ladder, 1 PA, 1 Frenum, and 2 Scrotal...10 in all below the waist.

This post was edited

I still just have one frenum but I am thinking about a PA.

This post was edited

That's how I started. My frenum piercing migrated out tearing my frenum. I got a PA in April 2017, initially at 1.6mm (14 Gauge) I have now got it up to 6mm (3 g). And during that time I've got 15 piercings (plus a few others which have since gone) Of those there are 10 in my genitals. One is a heavy barbell (5mm or 4g) at the base of my sack. The PA hits it creating a faint sound as I walk. It also gives gentle stimulation to my penis. Only the PA was done professionally. The others I've done myself with piercing needles.

This post was edited

Just one PA so far

This post was edited

Update: since Friday I have my PA. It looks great.

This post was edited