Another Great weekend at Lake Powell!

Anyone planning a trip for fall? Posted a few new photos from this weekend! Nude water skiing was the best, did have a life jacket on though.

This topic was edited
RE:Another Great weekend at Lake Powell!

It was an awesome weekend and fun to spend time with you. Naked wakeboarding is definitely a thrill. It was cool to sit on our beach and watch the cigarette boats racing by while we were nude.

This post was edited

Oh man I LOVE Lake Powell.. I havent been in a few years and miss the sunshine down there! Im glad yall had fun!

This post was edited

Okay we really need to get our crap together and buy a boat already!! Sounds fun!!

This post was edited

Hey call my guy in Prescott!

This post was edited

Yeah an amazing weekend stoked you could join us! Now the tuff decision to store the boat at Lake Powell or Lake Mead for the winter???

This post was edited

Glad to hear you all had a great time!

This post was edited

Thanks Riverfish! Hope to meet you on one of our outings either at the Lake or Skiing! If any of the Lake Powell crew skis' we will be posting ski trips. On the "Ski and Snowboard Nudists" Group
https://www.truenudists.com/group/ski-snowboard-nudists

This post was edited

Ill continue to keep my eye out! It would be great to me you guys too! Keep posting your adventures! Pics look great!

This post was edited

Weather will be a little bit warmer at Mead.

This post was edited

Hi Tom,

We are considering storing the boat at Mead for the winter, May be down in November!

This post was edited