Circumcised and Two Toned

Anyone know if there is a group here dedicated to us guys who are circumcised and have a prominent two toned (or tri-toned) penis (light inner skin toward the glans and contrasting darker outer lower shaft skin, and perhaps an ever different head).

This topic was edited
RE:Circumcised and Two Toned

very pale skinned here, although penis is ever so slightly darker than the rest of my body, you can see where i;am cut and my penis is paler where my foreskin has been removed

This post was edited

I've been a nudist so long my pride and joy is all one shade of tan.

This post was edited

Hey thomasstierney -You know I had to go and look.

This post was edited

Me too thomas. you are right it is all one shade. (Annie of SamandAnnie)

This post was edited

Hey
Never really look at mine like that but I think Im tri coloured aswell love to discuss.
Mines more noticeable when erect quit obviously lighter towards the middle of the shaft up to the head and darker down to base

This post was edited

HeyNever really look at mine like that but I think Im tri coloured aswell love to discuss.Mines more noticeable when erect quit obviously lighter towards the middle of the shaft up to the head and darker down to base

Yup...looks like you are a member of this club!

This post was edited

hello

my penis is too toned too , more pink near the glans and darker on the rest of the shaft.
but we can't see very much as i was cut near the head

This post was edited

Would be interesting if there is any group. I am circumcised so i have an appreciation of the naked male sporting a circumcised penis

This post was edited

Well technically every cut guy is two toned, it's just that some of us don't have big contrast between the inner and outer skin. I think that it matters when you were cut. I was cut as a boy and so were my sons and we aren't two toned, but i know guys cut as adults and they are two toned.

This post was edited

When I do most of my tanning in the spring, I work on giving junior an even tan. I either hold back the skin or keep him flaccid so the skin is stretched out, for a few minutes each day. That's enough to give him an even tan. Then he looks good for the rest of the summer.

This post was edited