RE:First Nude Driving Experience

I LOVE, riding my bike naked, in this park, that is considered closed after dark. Very few lights in the distance, but so much FUN to do. I have ridden up on some others, who weren't naked, but I got some "hell yeah"s" from them, and then there was this time, where I rode right up to, (and stopped to chat with)...this couple, where HE was naked, and SHE, was topless. If you've never ridden your bicycle naked, it's an experience you need to ENJOY!

This post was edited

I LOVE, riding my bike naked, in this park, that is considered closed after dark. Very few lights in the distance, but so much FUN to do. I have ridden up on some others, who weren't naked, but I got some "hell yeah"s" from them, and then there was this time, where I rode right up to, (and stopped to chat with)...this couple, where HE was naked, and SHE, was topless. If you've never ridden your bicycle naked, it's an experience you need to ENJOY!

I agree with your statement. I've ridden nude on a number of occasions, but never met anyone on the trail. I've done some during the day but most of my rides were after dark. The cooler air blowing past me gives me a wonderful sensation.

This post was edited

I LOVE, riding my bike naked, in this park, that is considered closed after dark. Very few lights in the distance, but so much FUN to do. I have ridden up on some others, who weren't naked, but I got some "hell yeah"s" from them, and then there was this time, where I rode right up to, (and stopped to chat with)...this couple, where HE was naked, and SHE, was topless. If you've never ridden your bicycle naked, it's an experience you need to ENJOY!I agree with your statement. I've ridden nude on a number of occasions, but never met anyone on the trail. I've done some during the day but most of my rides were after dark. The cooler air blowing past me gives me a wonderful sensation.
While I agree the feeling of air all over body was good it didn't compensate for the thigh rash and saddle sores later.

This post was edited

minimalist75, I am sorry you had the experience.
I would recommend either a different type of bike seat and/or a seat cover.
The last few World Naked Bike Rides I did here in Los Angeles, was broken into two rides.
The first park was about 7 miles through the down town area and the second part was at least 15 miles through more residential areas.
Yes, by the time I finished the last part of the ride, I was a little sore, however I have never experienced any type of rash.
The first few rides I did I had a sheepskin seat cover that worked great.
Unfortunately I lost that a few years ago and have not found one as good.
The last few rides I have used a gel seat cover. Not quite as comfortable as the sheep skin but OK.

This post was edited

minimalist75, I am sorry you had the experience.I would recommend either a different type of bike seat and/or a seat cover.The last few World Naked Bike Rides I did here in Los Angeles, was broken into two rides.The first park was about 7 miles through the down town area and the second part was at least 15 miles through more residential areas.Yes, by the time I finished the last part of the ride, I was a little sore, however I have never experienced any type of rash.The first few rides I did I had a sheepskin seat cover that worked great.Unfortunately I lost that a few years ago and have not found one as good.The last few rides I have used a gel seat cover. Not quite as comfortable as the sheep skin but OK.

I can understand how a different seat would help reduce saddle sores, but don't know how it would reduce chafing on the thighs.

This post was edited