First Nude Driving Experience

Let's put a spin on an old "Nude Driving" thread.

How young were you when you experienced your first nude drive?

My sister and I got our first taste of nude driving when we were kids ( I was 10 she was 12 ) on the drive from home to Swallows and back. Our house was only about 5 miles from Swallows and our parents would drive us there most weekends during summer.

We were nude at home all of the time so we normally didn't bother fully to dress just to go to a nude resort. Dad would wear a t-shirt and maybe a pair of shorts, sometimes not. Mom either wore her "camp dress" or a long t-shirt. My sister and I would take shorts and t-shirts but would not put them on. This was our normal traveling dress code until my sister was about 14 or 15 and her boobs got big enough to be noticed, so mom made her wear at least a t-shirt.

I have a couple of other youthful nude driving experiences that I'll relate later.

This topic was edited
RE:First Nude Driving Experience

Another youthful driving experience that happened in happened in 1966.

Mom and dad were very involved with our upbringing generally kept us busy with activities that could be done textile or nude. One such activity was my sister's piano lessons. Her piano instructor was a lady that mom had met at Samagatuma. Hilda and her husband, Fred, taught piano and violin from their home in La Mesa, about 20 miles from our house. Being nudists, home nudity there was normal and we were free to wear or not wear we wanted.

My sister Susan and I went to the same high school, and since she could drive we generally rode together to her after school activities. At the time she was 17 and I was 15. She had a 1960 Ford Falcon that she called "Fern" because of its green color. The car had no air conditioning and we had to ride with the windows down on warm days.

This particular time we went to piano it was a quite warm early October day. Hilda greeted us at the door nude, carrying a towel, having come from a dip in the pool. Susan remained clothed and went to the piano room to get ready for her lesson. I went to the back yard and joined Hilda's kids ( girl 9 and boy 10 ) who were still playing in the pool.

At the end of the lesson Hilda and Susan joined us for a quick cooling dip in the pool. When we got out and were drying off Susan asked me if I had any clean clothes in the car, as she did not want to put her sweaty clothes back on. I didn't, and in fact my t-shirt was still damp with sweat.

So she decided to challenge me to a naked drive home. I was OK with it but she had not driven nude or topless for at least a couple of years. So after saying our good byes to Hilda, we peeked out the front door for any traffic. It was a quiet cul du sac and the coast was clear. We trotted to the car and headed for the freeway and home. We had to stop at a couple of stop lights but we made it to the freeway uneventfully. And even though it was about 5:30 PM the traffic was only moderately heavy, making the rest of the ride back home a breeze, with the car windows down.

When we got home, mom asked if any thing special happened at piano. We both said "no" and I took all our clothes to the laundry room. When I came back mom let us know that Hilda had called ahead and told her what had happened, and that we should be careful of situations like that. As usual, mom saw the bright side of things and said that we had done the right thing but as responsible nudists, in future, we should always make sure we have clean towels and a change of clothes packed in the car. Just in case. And we still do.

This post was edited

14. My folks had purchased a new trailer at the nudist resort they took us to and on the weekend before Memorial Day he and I went with a bunch of supplies like linens, dishes etc. to outfit it in advance of the long weekend and future use. When we left Saturday all I wore was a pair of cutoff jeans, and those came off as soon as I got into the trailer. We did all our chores and on Sunday he had moved the truck back near the trailer to load up used boxes, his tool box and other items for the ride home.

He was dressed and I was still not, and he asked where my shorts were. I told him they were on the front seat, since we were locking the trailer up. I volunteered to walk up and sign us out of the park, and he drove around to the parking lot.

When I got to the truck I really didnt want to pull my shorts on, so I didnt and he didnt comment. I just enjoyed the 2 hour ride home in my first nude drive.

This post was edited

14. My folks had purchased a new trailer at the nudist resort they took us to and on the weekend before Memorial Day he and I went with a bunch of supplies like linens, dishes etc. to outfit it in advance of the long weekend and future use. When we left Saturday all I wore was a pair of cutoff jeans, and those came off as soon as I got into the trailer. We did all our chores and on Sunday he had moved the truck back near the trailer to load up used boxes, his tool box and other items for the ride home.

He was dressed and I was still not, and he asked where my shorts were. I told him they were on the front seat, since we were locking the trailer up. I volunteered to walk up and sign us out of the park, and he drove around to the parking lot.

When I got to the truck I really didnt want to pull my shorts on, so I didnt and he didnt comment. I just enjoyed the 2 hour ride home in my first nude drive.

This post was edited

My first nude drive was eight years ago at the age of 66. I drove naked into town from a nudist camp site to get some more cash and when I got there things were so quiet that I mamaged to ue the cash machine naked. I made a short video of it using my digital camera which can be seen at https://vimeo.com/259642482 and stopped to take a few pictures on the way back.

This post was edited

other than tractor and truck in the woods at home, just last winter driving semi truck was the first road trips I done without clothes, periodically when it seemed to feel good and be safe from observation. But since Tennessee doesn't allow nude driving I guess I will abide by the rules even though I think the government has no business telling us when and where we have to wear clothing. Especially in our own zone which should include our vehicles. Seems like too many rules are made that meddle in people's personal lives where they have no business meddling, trying to micromanage our lives for us in some ways. But when they start trying to force religious rules by state laws, that's where they will really be stepping over the line and be in big trouble.

This post was edited

Mine was only 6 or 7 years ago on an unusually warm day in early January. I'd driven to some woods about 10 miles away. I stripped naked, wandered around the woods and returned to my car without my clothes. I had to drive home naked with nothing to cover myself. As I arrived in the parking area shared with my neighbours I saw them washing their cars. They beckoned me in and I parked near them. Now what? I was just trying to sneak out of my car (still naked) when she came over to ask if I knew where they could dispose of their Christmas tree. I sort of hid behind the car door as we talked. She behaved as if nothing was unusual even though she could see I was stark naked.

Since then I've driven many times naked; though towns and countryside and over long distances. Fortunately the law has eased regarding public nudity. The police do not pursue nudists, having more important things to do. During the summer I ticked one item off my bucket list by buying a Mac Donald's naked in a drive-through. I still want to drive an open top convertible naked.

This post was edited

I was in my early 30s. I would leave Chicago for Indiana Dunes Nat'l Lakeshore where I knew of a skinny-dipping and sunning area. I was really eager to get naked, so as soon as I got out of the city I would get naked for much of the drive. Been driving nude as often as practical for 30 years.

Love the stories of trying it as a kid.

This post was edited

cool stories to read about, wish we had some.............roll on

This post was edited

My parents use to take my sister and I to the lake swimming we had one car with vinyl seats and the other car had cloth if we took the car with cloth seats my parents would tell us to take our suites off for the ride home they did not watch to get the seats all wet

This post was edited

love that story so nice tks for sharing[

This post was edited