AttitudesAcceptanceActivity

Earlier this year, I contacted a local TN member who was organizing a nude hike in the nearby foothills and then planning to spend some time in nearby hotsprings.We never had the chance to really meet or know each other. But based on the fact I listed myself as a Disabled veteran and a gay senior citizen he told me in an email that he would not accept me for the activity because I could not handle it. Since that time I have walked nude in similar foothills in the area; I have walked nude thru farm lands, desert hills and mountain forests. Even extended camping trips at elevations of 7000 to 8000 feet. Just a few of my recently posted photos support my activities. And many of these activities were done with a straight nudist that did not care I listed myself as gay, because I respected his attitudes and person.
So why do some individuals make extreme judgements without ever really knowing the person or the situation?

This topic was edited
RE:AttitudesAcceptanceActivity

You think it was because you listed as Disabled or Gay?

This post was edited

Based on his comments I would assume it was because I included the word "disabled" however it could have been either. I hope that my comment may prevent such a thing happening to another person in the future.

This post was edited

Im sorry you had to experience that, Dane. They clearly made no effort to get to know you at all. And they out on a great opportunity to get to know an awesome guy.

This post was edited