Just got a new sailboat in SW FL

Picking up a new (to me) sailboat so now I can hit the water and soak up all the rays I want. Whole lot easier than trying to find that secluded spot on the beach.

Will be looking for crew in the Naples area. Anyone interested?

This topic was edited
RE:Just got a new sailboat in SW FL

Interested in naked sailing?!
You bet!

Congrats on your new vessel!

I am always on the lookout for opportunities. After the farm work is complete, I plan to visit Florida.

I would be happy to buy all necessities!

This post was edited

A will plan on it.

This post was edited

Hi

Interested in crewing for you. Im located in NAPLES.
Unfortunately my sailing experience was 40 years ago and have not sailed since. I do power boats and fish and boat off shore and always looking for a naked buddy to fish with. I do take instructions well as a mate on board!

This post was edited

Hi

Interested in crewing for you. Im located in NAPLES.
Unfortunately my sailing experience was 40 years ago and have not sailed since. I do power boats and fish and boat off shore and always looking for a naked buddy to fish with. I do take instructions well as a mate on board!

This post was edited

Sorry, dont know why it posted twice?
Just wanted to add, understand the costs of boating as you cant count on the wind every trip. Gas, ice, water, lunch, not looking for a few ride! Ive talked with a lot of people who for some reason think marine gas is free.

This post was edited

When you figure the cost per hour to run a boat its staggering. Thats way I am on the water so much. To lover the costs per hour . Even a little boat with a slip its over $25 an hour. My old big boat was almost $150.

This post was edited

Im in Venice, Fl and would love to be part of your crew sometime. I just sold my Oday 30 that I sailed for 12 years in Wisconsin.

This post was edited

quick trips in april?

This post was edited

Every day as long as its sunmy and warm

This post was edited

We just moved to Dunedin, FL from Charlotte, NC. I've never sailed but would love to learn, if that's an option! Naples in only a couple hours south. Rob

This post was edited