florida nude boating

Nude USVI sailtrip. April 27/28 for a week

I"ll be renting a cat in the USVI April 27 or 28th for a week and have 3 rooms available. anyone interested in a nude sailing trip on a 40-45' catamaran in the US Virgin Islands April 27 or 28 start date for a week? Sailing to culebra and...

Latest Post
by  
Sailing on the Gulf

Got out today after the big freeze. Was nice to be soaking up the sun again . No one else out there as usual.

Pensacola Labor Day Weekends

Neked Boater's Raft-Up between Pcola Beach and Navarre Beach. Gotta love it!

Passage Keys naked Island

Went to Passage Keys with some friends on their boat a few weeks ago. It's between St Petersburg and Anna Maria Island, closer to Anna Maria. Had such a great time. I'll post pics on my page and on the group page if you'd all like to see...

Sailing on the gulf

Enjoying a nice morning on the Gulf. Very few boats out here this season. And no other nude boaters. Come on out and enjoy.

How about boating in Sanibel ?

I heard there is a beach north of bowman beach where nudists go, I am willing to share expenses

Lake George (FL) drifting

We frequently take the boat out on Lake George (FL) and sunbathe away from the crowds at the springs. Ive always assumed others were doing the same. Any N. Central Florida residents or visitors who do the same?

visiting in november Fort Lauderdale

hi guys I will be visiting Fort Lauderdale at the end of november I'm french canadian would love to find someone with a boat to hang out nude with you let me know if interested to meet

Latest Post
by  
Keys in August

We are planning to take the boat to the keys in August and will be in middle keys from Tavanier to Marathon. Does anyone have any great spots to share where we can anchor, beach, and snorkel naked? Thanks in advance!!