florida nude boating

Inlet Waters around DB Shores, Ponce, New...

Hi All, Thank you for accepting me in to your group. I love to be on/in water in my most beautiful suit. ;) Open to going to other areas, and if sailing even better~ Have a wonderful nude day! Renee

Latest Post
by  
Sailing and Sunbathing

Been a great month here in Naples sailing everyday the weather permits. I have not seen one other sailboat out on the water. There is nothing more peaceful then feeling the sea breeze all over and the warmth of the sun with out a sound except for...

Tampa / Brandon Area

Hello, New member to the group and would love to meet someone with a boat that I can hang out nude with. There has got to be some cool people or couples that would like to share some boat time with me.

Latest Post
by  
Naked Boating in Ohio

Hi..live on the shores of Lake Erie and love to take my boat out and get naked on the lake! Love to find others (with or without boats) who would like to join me. Hit me up and let's talk Jim

Latest Post
by  
Nudist looking for friends with a boat

Hey all, Single male nudist would love to hang with fellow male nudists on a boat. Im in Orlando Florida but willing to travel.

Latest Post
by  
Boat owner inviting us to Passage key

We would really like to spend a few hours on a boat on passage Key for some nudism Is there somebody, preferably a couple, with a boat that would enjoy some company one morning for a couple hours? Thank you

Latest Post
by  
central florida fishing/boating

I go out on my pontoon boat for fishing as much as possible. I have only had the pleasure of having nudist company once and am looking forward for the next encounter. I'm in Sanford Florida.

Naked Sailing

Anyone have a sailboat and willing to take on some crew?

Latest Post
by  
Back to SW FL, Naples for last two weeks in...

Anyone in SWFL Naples area interested in boating and fishing on the gulf. Most likely leave early and be back before the storms.

Latest Post
by  
Just got a new sailboat in SW FL

Picking up a new (to me) sailboat so now I can hit the water and soak up all the rays I want. Whole lot easier than trying to find that secluded spot on the beach. Will be looking for crew in the Naples area. Anyone interested?