What was the last movie you saw?

Whether at home or at the cinema, what was the last movie you saw? :-))

This topic was edited
RE:What was the last movie you saw?

Pete's dragon. :-) good movie!!

This post was edited

At the cinema; The Sound of Music

At home; The Bourne movies

This post was edited

Cinema: First Man

Home: Battle Of the Sexes

This post was edited

Pete's dragon. :-) good movie!!

The new version or the one from 1977? Doesn't matter, they are both great! :-))

This post was edited

Hope no one will laugh but the last movie we saw home on dvd was "the Aristocats " from Disney. in fact we don't watch much tv, maybe only once a month and about cinema, it must be more than 15 years ago that we went in a cinema..Realy don't remember the last movie we saw thenWe prefer when we go out to go to the opera or to the theater

*sings 'Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at...'*

Love the Aristocats! ^_^

This post was edited

Blended / Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler

This post was edited

Pete's dragon. :-) good movie!!The new version or the one from 1977? Doesn't matter, they are both great! :-))

The one with Robert Redford which I would assume is the new one. It's the only one I've seen. It was a very good movie!!!!

This post was edited

The one with Robert Redford which I would assume is the new one. It's the only one I've seen. It was a very good movie!!!!

Yes, that's the new one.

And should you ever want to see the original, here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O6ZLh_0Wvs

:-))

This post was edited

Agree with you DancesBeneathTheStars. "The aristocats" is really a film we love too....and about cats,we have now again a little "Aristocat " by us home...A cross between a Maine Coon and a Norvegian Wood cat.He is only 12 weeks old and so lovely " .We have adopted him 2 weeks ago,so no time to get bored home with so a lovely feline

Awww, cute!! :-))

This post was edited

Pete's dragon. :-) good movie!!The new version or the one from 1977? Doesn't matter, they are both great! :-))The one with Robert Redford which I would assume is the new one. It's the only one I've seen. It was a very good movie!!!!

Old Man and the Gun?

This post was edited