RE:What was the last movie you saw?

We watched Lady Bird the other night. Good movie. Laurie Metcalf was wonderful in it.

This post was edited

Got rained out today

Scorpion King book of souls
Tomb Raider

Both good movies!!

This post was edited

Guillermo del Toro's 'Crimson Peak'. Perfect for Halloween :-))

I'm assuming that's a horror film??
Had bad nightmares when I was a child (oooooh my that was a long time ago :-DD ) anyway, never have watched horror because of it!!

This post was edited

A Star is Born with Bradley Cooper and Lady GaGa. Fantastic movies, but my wife will tell you to bring Kleenex! You actually get 2 or 3 shots of Lady GaGa nude. Maybe she is Hinting at being a Nudist??

This post was edited

Last night was "Mama Mia, Here we go again!" It was fun and we're glad that Pierce Brosnan didn't sing all that much! :DDDDIs that the new one? I love the first one Mama Mia! Want to go to that Island where they filmed it. Beautiful water. We went on a cruise in 2014 and one of the stops was in Corfu, Greece. Talked with one of the guides about the movie and what effect it had on the area. She said the place is a zoo now with the tourist. And that chapel on the top of the hill only holds about 4-6 people at best, but then that's hollywood.

yeah, it's the sequel to Mama Mia! I'd love to visit Greece but even more so... Croatia! I love that Croatia is mostly nude beaches and I'd love to visit a country that is so accepting of nudes.

This post was edited

Guillermo del Toro's 'Crimson Peak'. Perfect for Halloween :-))I'm assuming that's a horror film??Had bad nightmares when I was a child (oooooh my that was a long time ago :-DD ) anyway, never have watched horror because of it!!

More a dramatic, romantic Ghost story with a creepy atmosphere. It did not made me want to hide behind the couch ^_^

This post was edited

Just watched "Erased". It's a suspense, CIA operative movie that takes place in Belgium... Brussels and Antwerp! It was cool to actually know someone from there! ;DDD

This post was edited

Bohemian Rhapsody, a movie about the band Queen. Excellent movie

This post was edited

We watched Mama Mia 2 last week and liked it but would have liked to have seen Meryl back as part of the entire movie. Understand the story line but still miss Ms. Streep in that part!

I actually didn't know where Antwerp was until I became friends with Dances... It was my hope that we would take a River Cruise next year with some close friends and maybe, just maybe be able to meet Dances for a coffee/hot chocolate on a port stop there. Our river cruise plans fell through for next year but it's very possible that we'll do it the following year. We had to postpone so another couple will be able to join us in 2020. Fingers crossed!!!

This post was edited

We watched Mama Mia 2 last week and liked it but would have liked to have seen Meryl back as part of the entire movie. Understand the story line but still miss Ms. Streep in that part!I actually didn't know where Antwerp was until I became friends with Dances... It was my hope that we would take a River Cruise next year with some close friends and maybe, just maybe be able to meet Dances for a coffee/hot chocolate on a port stop there. Our river cruise plans fell through for next year but it's very possible that we'll do it the following year. We had to postpone so another couple will be able to join us in 2020. Fingers crossed!!!

Wife came back on town and we watched Mama Mia 2 and I have to say I almost like that one better than the first. Thought the woman playing young Donna was excellent. Scenery was better in the first. So when we take our extended vacation to Europe (when we sell the house) we have two places to go visit. Have been to Croatia and Greece and both are very beautiful countries.

This post was edited