for old times sake

Yesterday it was in the mid 80sF which is warm for Indiana in Oct. When i got off done running errands I took advantage of the warm weather and went for a 2 miles walk along a community path in just shorts carrying my tank top. I was hot and sweaty when i got back to the car 9 door closed ) and decided it had been too long since i had driven in the buff. So i stripped my shorts off for the 6 mile drive home. Once home i got out of the car still bare and streaked to my door. My road is lightly traveled and nude in view of it is common, but yesterday was a bit riskier since the wind was blowing strong enough I could not hear if a car was coming. Last night when i got off work at It was still very warm but also dark. So I stripped off in the work parking lot ( door open) and drove the 7 miles home nude. That stroll under the cover of darkness to the front door was no big deal.

This topic was edited
RE:for old times sake

Friend....there is just something about driving naked, that I LOVE. I have been doing it for YEARS!

This post was edited

I drove trucks for a number of years. I would just wear a thin pair of shorts. To help keep me awake late nights I would pull my shorts down and get my self excited.. I drove many a mile and used a lot of paper towel . but I kept awake.

This post was edited

I drove trucks for a number of years. I would just wear a thin pair of shorts. To help keep me awake late nights I would pull my shorts down and get my self excited.. I drove many a mile and used a lot of paper towel . but I kept awake.

Driving tired is not safe
Wanking to stay awake is definitely not safe

This post was edited