Photos Rejection

I was told by many male friends here that their photos have been rejected many times without any clear reason. At the top of that, they will not give you any feedback why your photos been rejected. Did it happen to you?

This topic was edited
RE:Photos Rejection

I've never had anything rejected, but policies seem wildly inconsistent with rejected photos. On the other hand one certified member seems to have quite an erection on his avatar, which I thought was strictly verboten.
As a result, people lose interest, traffic goes down and the overall quality and dynamics of this community falters, which is unfortunate.

This post was edited

but policies seem wildly inconsistent with rejected photosDo you think women are having less rejection than men?

This post was edited

I agree that there is some inconsistency in the approval aid photos-i have seen a few profiles with either a full erection, or pics focusing primarily on the genitals-both forbidden based on the rules for submission. I have had a pic rejected on three occasions. The photo submitted was identical to my certification pic, minus the sign-a full body nude reflection in a mirror. I contacted them, and the response was simply restating the photo rules for submission. I submitted the same pic on TS, and it was accepted.Luckily, I have no further problems when submitting photos.

Wish I could say why, but some times they reject and you resubmit and it stays! Erections happen!

This post was edited

This happened with my profile pic. Sent an email to see if I could get clarification but all I got back was the guidelines sent back to me.

This post was edited

I haven't had any photos rejected. But I think that there is a lot of inconsistency in what gets past the pic police.

This post was edited

They are fucking idiots and totally inconsistent. Really sad aspect of this site. They quote the rules yet they do not follow it themselves. I have had several rejected for no reason. They should institute a rule that makes them say the reason it was rejected. Like many others, i have seen many erect penises on tons of profiles and some even without faces. I completely think it depends on who you are assigned to for photo approval when you first sign up, whether you get a lenient one or not.

This post was edited

They are fucking idiots and totally inconsistent

Dear pilotmike, I understand your frustration. Since you are not a member in this group and as the moderator of this group, I would kindly ask you to edit your post and delete the swearing words. The group is clean and we are planing to keep it this way. Thanks

This post was edited

yes happened a few times, also have sent a ticket with a question. written will be read within 48h. after 3 months still not read......
this is so disrespectful

This post was edited

Yes I've tried so many times to get photos posted, nothing sexual, and well within their guidelines. But I get no response when I question the moderators. While I'll continue to use this site they won't be getting any more money out of me.

This post was edited

I also have submitted photos that conform to every policy, yet the moderators reject them for some unknown reason. I just shrug and say "WTF" and try again some other time. Yet, it doesn't take much scrolling to find some impressive woodies on lucky men - I've seen some lovely endowments, with Mr. Happy pointed skyward. I would suggest the moderators ease the rules for all - ban photos of anyone engaging in sex (alone or with others) - but accept the occasional hard-on, clit-on, or nip-on. Those are all natural body reactions and should be embraced.

This post was edited