Neighbor said this to me

It the end of summer here in Pa and the other day my neighbor called and asked it I take out her ac from the window, when I was over there she asked if I still liked to go nude since she had not seen me lately I said I still do she then said the was very uninhibited of me , I was just wondering what that ment . She is a nice neighbor and in her 70s I thought it cool she had no problems seeing me nude

This topic was edited
RE:Neighbor said this to me

I think you have it right already. She is just letting you know she is cool with you being nude next door.

This post was edited

Well to me she is giving you a thumbs up over your nudity and is quite happy for you to do this.

This post was edited

I think she was just making small talk and there isn't anything implyed. I'm curious why would you take a A/C window unit out for the winter and not just leave it in ?Norm

They are supposed to last longer if you do.

This post was edited

I think she was just making small talk and there isn't anything implyed. I'm curious why would you take a A/C window unit out for the winter and not just leave it in ?Norm

So you can close the window. It gets snowy - rainy and cold in PA

This post was edited

Window AC units allow a lot of air around, and thru the unit. In winter it can be almost imposable to heat a room with the AC installed, unless you wrap them up very tight. Its easier to take them out.

Laker

This post was edited

Thanks for the replys as far as the ac units I live in pa and winter time is cold and the cold air would get inside your home if you did not take out

This post was edited

Having never lived in real northern climates before, I had no idea. I always thought window units were in Lou of having central heat and air. I see them here in Ga. but people never take them out for the winter.Norm

Most are a/c only. You still need central heating.

This post was edited