Nude at home

I'm finding myself spending more time naked when I'm home. The trouble with this is I can't go outside other than late at night. I sometimes go out to the shed close the door and nude up to clean the bike or car. Am I alone or are there others that do this, it I'd really love to be outdoors but just can't do it in my area.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at home

Fortunately I am able to be nude outside in most locations of our property. That being I am usually outside or in the garage most of the day doing things. No your not alone with wanting to enjoy the great outdoors in your natural state

This post was edited

I put a privacy fence around our pool and large deck so there is an area where I can be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

You're not alone by any means. I am able to wander about on part of my property during the day but must be careful on the other. I just got back from a quick stroll about the yard at 6AM in the semi-darkness. And...it is great to get out and about in the yard nude.

This post was edited

I put a privacy fence around our pool and large deck so there is an area where I can be nude outdoors.

That won't work at my place, other wise I would do that.

This post was edited

You're not alone by any means. I am able to wander about on part of my property during the day but must be careful on the other. I just got back from a quick stroll about the yard at 6AM in the semi-darkness. And...it is great to get out and about in the yard nude.

I am envious of you.

This post was edited