Getting Together

Now that the cold weather is upon us and our outdoor nude actvities are limited, I am wondering if there is anyone in the new england area who would be interested in getting together for some nude companay or recreation. My current living situation is not condusive to such an endevor but I am sure if we put our minds to it we could arrange something. If anyone is interested, reply here, by private message, or my email at truth2112@live.com
Be well,

Tom

This topic was edited
RE: Getting Together

This may be sound a little out of the ordinary, but every once in a while (espcially when I slack off and things pile up pretty bad) I clean up my place in the nude. I gladly welcome the help if it also gives someone the chance and opportunity to practice social nudism with others. I can't pay you, but I will get a pizza from the local place in appreciation.

This post was edited

I've had the same thought and have been asking around at other nudist/naturist sites. I can't believe this heavily populated area between the Greater Boston, Hartford and Providence areas doesn't have more to bring together nudists during the winter months, so I'm hoping there are small, private groups that just aren't widely known of yet. Or people who want to form such groups. Up in Montreal there are weekly or bi-weekly gatherings for swimming or renting out a health club or restaurant for an evening of people being together nude.
I know about Sunchasers, but they told me you need to be a member to attend their events, which involves an interview process, and they often limit numbers for their events. It would be nice to find something a little less exclusive.
Hope we'll get some ideas here!

This post was edited

There was a nude swim in Ipswich, ma at an indoor spa on December 5th. They are planning another one for next month. I did not make it this time, but have been before and it was a good time. The pool is 95%
If anyone isinterested I can post the info when I get it.
Ken

This post was edited

This post was edited

Yes, I had heard about the swim in Ipswich with the Maine SolarBares last Sunday, and although I couldn't make it either it did sound terrific (they said on their website that nearly 100 people attended last December,) and it sounds like they are trying to havepossibly two dates in January and then at least once a month the rest of the winter too. Something to shoot for in the future for sure.
Hre's what I found for the train schedule to that area from Boston, not sure it would work so well for this on the weekends, though, https://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=NBRYROCK
I also saw something about the NH group doing a swim on Dec. 19thwith a Yankee Swap and dinner afterward, but they didn't say the location yet, just that it's in southern NH,so probably need to RSVP to find out, https://www.natnh.com/nu/news.html
Glad to see there is a bit going on in the area, but still really surprised there is nothing in the more immediate Boston area, at least nothing I've found so far.....

This post was edited

I would definately be interested. Please post when you hear of this again.

This post was edited
Nude indoor swim on January 9Th

The next nude swim in Ipswich, MA is on January 9th. The pool is nice and warm at 92% (maybe warmer) and the smallhot tubis even hotter. More info is on the MCSB site athttps://www.mcsb.ws/TheMaineBare.html
I went to these events last year and it was a nice winter get away for a few hours. Let me know if you are going.
Ken

This post was edited
RE: Nude indoor swim on January 9Th

TheIpswich swim forJanuary9th has been POSTPONED.

This post was edited
RE: Nude indoor swim on January 9Th

TheIpswich swim forJanuary9th has been POSTPONED.
This spa is now closed. For anyone with the funds it is also for sale.

This post was edited

pizza and cleaning.. i like both .. let me know!

This post was edited