Things To Do Nude: How About Posing For A Photography Book Project

How about posing for a photography book project? Professional photographer looking for volunteers to pose
semi-nude/fully nude for future published photo book... each subject will have quotation attributed to them
on what he/she likes about nudity/nude....photo shoots are indoors, on set in LA, CA 90069....

Looks/age unimportant, I'm looking for all kinds, over 18+ only, singles, couples, group, gay/str8, etc...

You can reach me here or uannounce@gmail.com

Thanks...

-John Buren

This topic was edited
RE:Things To Do Nude: How About Posing For A Photography Book Project

Professional photographer looking for volunteers to posesemi-nude/fully nude for future published photo book...Thanks...-John Buren

I don't think there is actually a condition of being "semi-nude". Either you are nude or you are not. If a man has on a pair of shorts, is he considered dressed or semi-nude? Just like a light bulb, it is either ON or OFF, there is no semi-on or semi-off. Even if it is operated by a dimmer switch and it is set at the lowest setting(dimmest possible), then it is still ON, however so slightly, but it is still ON not OFF. So a person is either nude or clothed, even if minimally at best.

This post was edited

Professional photographer looking for volunteers to posesemi-nude/fully nude for future published photo book...Thanks...-John BurenI don't think there is actually a condition of being "semi-nude". Either you are nude or you are not. If a man has on a pair of shorts, is he considered dressed or semi-nude? Just like a light bulb, it is either ON or OFF, there is no semi-on or semi-off. Even if it is operated by a dimmer switch and it is set at the lowest setting(dimmest possible), then it is still ON, however so slightly, but it is still ON not OFF. So a person is either nude or clothed, even if minimally at best.

I think this could mean for females to be topless.

This post was edited

I have long wanted to pose naked and have a photographer take pics and build me a portfolio of pics that make me look better than my selfie pics.
Anyone interested in an older male model with a full figure please contact me
I am able to drive.
Tony

This post was edited

]Bingo!

This post was edited

Professional photographer looking for volunteers to posesemi-nude/fully nude for future published photo book...Thanks...-John BurenI don't think there is actually a condition of being "semi-nude". Either you are nude or you are not. If a man has on a pair of shorts, is he considered dressed or semi-nude? Just like a light bulb, it is either ON or OFF, there is no semi-on or semi-off. Even if it is operated by a dimmer switch and it is set at the lowest setting(dimmest possible), then it is still ON, however so slightly, but it is still ON not OFF. So a person is either nude or clothed, even if minimally at best.I think this could mean for females to be topless.

Is a man not wearing a shirt considered to be semi-nude, NO. So likewise a woman who is topless is not semi-nude, just topless.

This post was edited

This sounds like an interesting project.
I have never posed for any type of professional photographer and do not consider myself very photogenic but would be willing to participate in this.
The problem I have is the available hours. I work from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday and it is almost impossible to get time off.
I am sure I am not the only one in this situation. If you ever have any time on the weekend be sure to let us know.

This post was edited

I might have a photo session 1st Saturday of November.... must book
a time slot (1 hour/person) as I may have as many as 6 people
for this.... reach me here or at uannounce@gmail.com

I'm located in West Hollywood 90069..... Please bring a prop
with you, example: A pet, musical instrument, favorite sports team item,
cane/walking stick, cigar, art object, boots, hat, sunglasses, piece of
clothing, etc... whatever makes you you.... all photos tasteful, artistic.

NOTE: I need females, couples. Over 18+. Any age, looks unimportant.

This book is about naturists and those who live the lifestyle. A degree
of nudity is required, you decide what makes you comfortable.

Let me know if you are interested....

-John Buren

This post was edited