Things to do in the winter

I live in a northern climate and the winters are not pleasant. Are there any good ideas and things to do nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Things to do in the winter

I live in a northern climate and the winters are not pleasant. Are there any good ideas and things to do nude?

Hibernate until spring, when the weather warms back up.

This post was edited

Ski!!!

https://www.truenudists.com/group/ski-snowboard-nudists

This post was edited

Build a sauna, get a hot tub or spa. All are best used nude and you warm up very quickly. Note that the traditional way of using the sauna is to heat up, then take a roll in the snow or jump into the lake. Repeat as many times as you like.

This post was edited

In the sauna make sure your electrolytes are good, an old natural healer who had used sauna to treat illness all his life, boost the immune system with hot and cold treatment, would not allow anyone in until they'd had a swig of sea water, (filtered and clean of course, not dirty like the ocean water is along shore usually) It's the best electrolyte, having mineral balance close to our blood, except higher salt. But at least be aware that if yer low on salt you could faint if you stay in too long. But I love hot tub and sauna, they are one of the best cold weather nude warm ups there is. I also love the idea of a greenhouse business, manage it right and we could work nude a lot all winter, grow good food, stay healthy eating it, and have some profit as well.

This post was edited

There is quite a bit you could research if its available in your area:
- Sauna / Spa (in some countries they insist on not being naked in there...)
- Swimming (we have a swimming pool around that has two hours on the weekend open for naked swimming)
- At Home (easiest, you just need to convince a few persons - if you dont live alone)
- Invite/Visit other nudist at home
- Nudism Clubs (may or may not be in your area, but they usually have meetups over the winter a few times)

This post was edited