Ball weights

I was wondering how you guys feel about ball weights. I feel like my balls need to hang a little lower, so I was wondering if they work.

This topic was edited
RE:Ball weights

Tim they work trust me

This post was edited

Do you think they work tim

This post was edited

Wow! How long have you been using them?

This post was edited

Do you think they work tim

So disappointed they removed your photos from your post! Very impressive.

This post was edited

Yes the prudists took them down again

This post was edited

mine hang decently but i want them to hang more if possible, ball weights are a good idea but in reality you have to be nude which is no problem but would have to stand or sit in a position where the balls hang down for along period. i'm just thinking a stretch device wrapped around the sack would work better but as the sack stretches the device would have to expand too. my problem is commitment and sticking with the task. i've been restoring my foreskin for the past 15 years and if i'd stuck with it i'd been done maybe 12 years ago.

This post was edited

Hi. I've been ball stretching for a few years now. I have a pic in my profile with them on. I absolutely love wearing them and wear them all the time, except for work. To me, they are just like a piece of jewellery and feel amazing when naked or swimming naked and hanging completely free. Wish i had started years ago now

This post was edited

Hi. I've been ball stretching for a few years now. I have a pic in my profile with them on. I absolutely love wearing them and wear them all the time, except for work. To me, they are just like a piece of jewellery and feel amazing when naked or swimming naked and hanging completely free. Wish i had started years ago now

Too bad they aren't that clear in your photo. damn!

This post was edited

Hi. I've been ball stretching for a few years now. I have a pic in my profile with them on. I absolutely love wearing them and wear them all the time, except for work. To me, they are just like a piece of jewellery and feel amazing when naked or swimming naked and hanging completely free. Wish i had started years ago nowToo bad they aren't that clear in your photo. damn!

Thanks Poibear for the info and close up. Going to try them out.

This post was edited

I like to wear them with my cock ring.

This post was edited