How do you remove yourself from a group?

I have joined a group that I don't really want to be a part of, wondering how to "un-join"
Thanks,
j

This topic was edited
RE: How do you remove yourself from a group?

You could try asking the group creator if they would remove you. Other than that I'm not really sure.

This post was edited

its one of those cases where the creator/moderator is gone, no account. Thus, I'd say I need another option. I could always ask teamtrue1, but I am sure they have more important things.
Thanks,
j

This post was edited

Oh I see. Yeah you should probably askhim as it may be an option that needs to be added but was overlooked.

This post was edited

Again just for the record, there is now a Quitbutton on the group list on your profile :)

This post was edited

Again just for the record, there is now an Exit button on the group list on your profile :)
Not to quibble Phil but its actually quit not exit
That's what I said! hehe ...........just love this edit button :) ........I STAND CORRECTED :) .....Thanks Earl :)

This post was edited

I see the quit button but it does nothing when I click on it. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to leave the silly group I joined.
Keep trying over the next few days, if it still won't work,
mail TT via the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.
Good luck with it.

This post was edited

You can't! there is a bug in the profile page design. the right hand stuff is on top of the quit button, so the quit button doesn't work. If they fix it I will be inclined to donate!

Wehaven't had any problems quitting groups when we've wanted to. Have to agree with Knarfje might be the browser you are using.

This post was edited