New to nudism

Hi. From when I was a child in the summers my mom used to bath me in the backyard. I remember that I was comfortable by being completely naked in front of my mom and even neighbors and her friends. Actually I liked it and although shy, I was not trying to dress up and remained nude playing in the backyard for several hours.
But since puberty I got so shy. I remember when growing the pubic hair, I was ashamed by being naked. But my mom still bathed me in the backyard and I was naked in front of his friends. That is when I was 13 until 15. It was a dual feeling. I still liked to be naked and in the nights I used to masturbate by thinking about it but in the same time there was a huge blush.

Now that I'm 18 i'm still very ashamed by being nude specially that It easily gets erect. Now I don't bath in the backyard but my mom still doesn't respect my privacy and opens the door when i'm bathing or even in the toilet!

I still do like to be naked but I can't control my excitement. It leads to erection (think being erect in front of a mom's friend!) and finally masturbation. I don't know what to do.

This topic was edited
RE:New to nudism

Time to Move out! Just a thought . . .

This post was edited

how? give me advice

This post was edited

Hi. From when I was a child in the summers my mom used to bath me in the backyard. I remember that I was comfortable by being completely naked in front of my mom and even neighbors and her friends. Actually I liked it and although shy, I was not trying to dress up and remained nude playing in the backyard for several hours.But since puberty I got so shy. I remember when growing the pubic hair, I was ashamed by being naked. But my mom still bathed me in the backyard and I was naked in front of his friends. That is when I was 13 until 15. It was a dual feeling. I still liked to be naked and in the nights I used to masturbate by thinking about it but in the same time there was a huge blush.Now that I'm 18 i'm still very ashamed by being nude specially that It easily gets erect. Now I don't bath in the backyard but my mom still doesn't respect my privacy and opens the door when i'm bathing or even in the toilet!I still do like to be naked but I can't control my excitement. It leads to erection (think being erect in front of a mom's friend!) and finally masturbation. I don't know what to do.

Your mother bathed you in the back yard when you were 15 while the neighbors and her friends watched?

This post was edited

My bullshit alarm is going off full volume here. This is a troll fantasy.

Ditto

This post was edited