29yo and Older couples

I have the hots for people much older than me. I don't know how explain it and I know it is a little strange but instead of fighting I lately have been embracing. I joined this site because I enjoy being naked around old people and would like to find couples to be friends with and maybe more.
I live in Orlando - Florida.

This topic was edited
RE:29yo and Older couples

Nothing wrong with you at all. I've been attracted to men and women over 50 since I was a teenager - or to be more exact since the first time I realized I gained pleasure looking at someone's body. The down side is right now you might feel a little awkward approaching someone you find attractive because: A) They might wonder why you're hitting on them when it's rare anyone ever does, or B) Your friends and family are going to think it's odd when you bring home your dream date or are seen being affectionate with them in public. I'm here to tell you DON'T WORRY ABOUT ALL THAT!!!! My first love was 28 years my senior. I'm now a chubby man in my 50s and the men and women I'm attracted to now look like what everyone would expect to see me with. What they don't know is I'm not with someone because it's the best I can do, I see myself now as dating all 10s!!!

This post was edited

ive always been attracted to older women they really turn me on

This post was edited

ive always been attracted to older women they really turn me on

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy