Do You Remember....?

Do You Remember....?

Do You Remember the first time you ever did, felt, or learned something?
Do You Remember a funny or unique happening in your life you would like to share?
Please post it.
It's called "slice of life"
n. pl. slices of life
An episode of actual experience represented realistically and with little alteration in a dramatic, fictional, or journalistic work.

I'll start.

I remember.
One evening a beautiful young woman appeared in my life.
For three dates we dined, danced, drank and talked.
On the fourth date as I walked her to her door, she suggested a night cap.........
The next morning I jokingly said,
"I was so sure that you would say yes, I brought a toothbrush with me."
She smiled that beautiful smile, nodded toward the bathroom and said,
"The blue one is yours."

This topic was edited
RE:Do You Remember....?

Great thread idea!
Here is a slice of my life.

I was in for quite a surprise as I entered my favorite cocktail lounge one night. Several of the women I had been lying with and lying too were sitting at the bar in alphabetical order, Annie, Betty, Charlotte and Dotty.
Wiping down a table in the far corner was the cocktail waitress, Wendy, one I had dated a year earlier. Sitting alone at the far end of the bar was Theresa, the one I had been with the night before.

"Youre So Vain" by Carly Simon was playing on the juke box.
The married bartender tried to keep from laughing, I was dating her secretly.
Luckily, Theresa reacted fast. She stood up, hurried towards me and said, "Its about time, lets go." We left.

This post was edited

I remember the first time I saw a naked lady. I was 13 and collecting payment on my paper route. No one answered the door. I heard a radio playing in the backyard. The gate to the backyard was not locked. I walked in and there she was. Naked, bent over raking stuff out of the pool. Her bare butt was right there in front of me. Her legs were spread enough so that I could see her slightly hairy vagina. I could see pink down the middle of it. Wow, my little peepee went crazy. I climaxed right then and there. I turned and ran home. I never told her what I saw.

This post was edited

This is Annie of SamAndAnnie

I remember my first visit to a nude beach. Two girlfriends and I went to Black's Beach near my hone in San Diego, California. There were mostly single men. We enjoyed seeing all the peckers, but the men were kind of obnoxious so we left after an hour or so.

Annie

This post was edited

Erection in front of strangers. My first visit to a nude beach I was nervous as I stripped off my clothes. I was lying on my towel relaxing and enjoying the air on my body. I was fine being naked in front of other nudists until two 40ish year old women approached and spread their towels about four feet from my feet. They sat sort of half facing me. I was wearing sun glasses so they didnt know I was watching them watch me. They would look at my penis, lick their lips and look away and whisper between themselves and kind of laugh a little and look again. The second time they licked their lips while looking at my penis I felt a tingle in my crotch. I guess they saw some movement. They just stared at it as it started to get hard. No one else was watching so I just let it happen. Soon I had a complete erection in front of two strange women. They looked at each other and smiled. I made it jump up a few times. After a couple of minutes I felt the beginning of a climax. I pretended to wake up and notice my arousal. I quickly grabbed my shirt and covered it up. The women ignored me. I decided I had enough nudity for the day got dressed and left. The women did not say a word.

This post was edited

nice Annie....lol....did you see any peckers that you liked .....any large ones ?......Ann.x

Hi Ann of Ann And Steve FROM Annie of SamAndAnnie
Yes, we saw a lot of peckers that day. Large and small. One was extra-large and circumcised. It was beautiful. It was with a woman so we never had a chance to meet it. Of course none was as big as your Steves. You are a lucky woman. I don't think I could handle it, hope you're happy with it.
Annie

This post was edited

Ann, I really don't know how to answer that question. The guy who started this thread has a nice one, but it is not extra-large. The one we saw at the nude beach was larger than his but nowhere as large as your Steve. I'll check other profiles and see if I can find one like the guy on the beach.
Annie

This post was edited

I remember seeing my first and only professional Baseball Game.

I had just turned 19 years of age.

I was stationed at Scott Field, Illinois attending Radio Operator School
Scott Field, Illinois is across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, Missouri.

On August 25, 1946 a fellow student, a red headed guy who was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, cant remember his name and I went to Sportsman's Park in St. Louis to see the Brooklyn Dodgers St. Louis Cardinals Game a Double Header baseball game. We were almost the only Dodger fans there. We were surrounded by Cardinal fans. This was when sportsmen were more civilized. Of course we were wearing our Army Air Corps uniforms. Everyone around us was friendly. When the Dodgers scored we cheered they booed. When the Cardinals scored we booed and they cheered. Dodgers won the first game 3 to 2. We decided to leave. It was late in the afternoon. We needed to get back to base for chow time. As we left we were booed by everyone around us. We laughed, waved goodbye and left. We were glad we left when we did. The Cardinals won the second game by 14 to 8.

This post was edited

This is Sam of SamAndAnnie
I like to read little stories. I hope others will post some.
Several years ago there was a large fire near where we lived. The roads were blocked.
We were stranded in our cars for hours. People were hungry and irritated.
I was standing in a long line to check out at a local convenience store.
The man at the head of the line paid with a 20 dollar bill. The clerk said he couldnt give him any change because he didnt have any small bills left. Just 10s and 20s. The man shrugged and said something like; its only a buck and a half, picked up his beer and chips and left.
I had heard of this scam before. In emergency situations the vultures will appear. I always kept small bills stashed in the trunk of my car.

The woman ahead of me with two young kids in tow was buying bread, lunch meat, milk totaling $16.00 and change.
She gave the clerk a 20 dollar bill. He told her everybody has been paying with big bills so he didnt have any small bills.
She did not look like she wanted to lose almost $4.00. Still she had to feed the kids.
Then the man behind me said to me, "Let me handle this asshole." I stepped aside.
He tapped the woman on the arm, handed her 20 one dollar bills and plucked the 20 out of the clerks hand.
She handed the clerk 17 one dollar bills. He gave her the loose change.
With a smile and tears in her eyes she thanked the man who now had her 20 and left.
He then paid for his purchase which totaled 32 dollars and change with THE 20, a couple of 5s and three 1s.
As the clerk handed him his loose change he looked at me and the others in line and said, "He has some small bills now" laughed and left.
I had no problem getting my correct change.

This post was edited