Fun Films with Nudity

Watched a mostly uncensored version of "When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth". It is a 1970 British film. The US version was rated G; unedited at that time it probably would have been X. It is hard to come up with words for this movie. Its about a time with both people and dinosaurs, but it was fun. It had lots of skin including a couple of nude scenes. One swimming scene was especially tantalizing. And at least they didn't speak English. Apparently not all the men and women in this prehistoric time had gorgeous beach bodies, but a lot of them did. The lead actress was a Playboy model. The scenery of the Canary Islands was also cool. Fun to watch, but I wouldn't bother with the G-rated version. What other films fall into this category - silly with nudity?

This topic was edited
RE:Fun Films with Nudity

I'm not sure about fun/silly, but...

The best movie ever (according to me), "A Room with a View", is beautiful, romantic and funny, and has a key (and long) nude scene which can be described as silly, with the three men jumping in and out of the Sacred Lake while people are approaching.

I just saw a movie today with a silly nude scene: Taiwanese movie "Girlfriend/boyfriend" includes a nude scene where a whole basketball team is running around on campus naked (for reasons that are never quite clear).

This post was edited