No lists of members in the groups

Since yesterday (2018/11/07), I no longer see a list of members in any group (not in my groups either). Is this only my problem?

I can't approve any new members, because I do not see this function, only the function of "Approve pics/videos"

This topic was edited
RE:No lists of members in the groups

Joining a location and joining a group are now fixed. Seeing the members of a group list is broken, but there is a work-around if your comfortable with scripts (Not sure if it will help moderators approve requests for private groups.)

There is also a problem with IE and Edge not showing the icon (and link) to login or join. If you try to complete an action that requires you to login (view a members photo for example) you can get the prompt, but it just hangs and never logs you in.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

It looks like a lot of things have been fixed. There is also what I believe is a new feature. It doesn't work yet, but when it does you will have the ability to download media from your own profile, so if you uploaded something in the past and lost it on your own device, you can retrieve it. I suspect it will have the nasty intrusive TN logo still though.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

The list of members is visible. But the buttom for "Approve/Decline" in the own group (as the admin of the group) is not yet available.

This post was edited

It looks like a lot of things have been fixed. There is also what I believe is a new feature. It doesn't work yet, but when it does you will have the ability to download media from your own profile, so if you uploaded something in the past and lost it on your own device, you can retrieve it. I suspect it will have the nasty intrusive TN logo still though.John aka cobeachbum

The new download feature is working now, and it does keep the TN logo. It appears by default only you can download your pictures, but there is an option in account setting to allow any user to "easily" download them using this function. There is a note on the function warning that any media put on the net can be captured, this just makes it easier if turned on.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited