RE:Nudist concerns

I too have a a hairier body, a bit overweight and smaller endowed. All things that I wish was different. I shave my pubic area and behind. My wife prefers me to leave the remaining hair as a compromise. I am comfortable being nude at the beach and local resort. Never had issues or comments made by anyone. I fing most comments made regarding these things are made by others on nude forums. Which tells me... Those people aren't true nudists.

This post was edited
RE:Nudist concerns

I always thought the more hair the better, a hairy man is more manly looking to me. I got a good head of it and decent full beard but a little light on body hair otherwise, kinda wish I had more. But in naturism it's irrelevant how much or little of anything we happen to have. Variety is the spice of life. The silly attitude behind the critic of appearance is "everyone should be like me" or "everyone should be perfect" with some naive idea of what perfection is. Totally stupid thought process, if anyone is stupid enough to think like that their opinion is worthless and their criticism should fall on deaf ears.

This post was edited