Nudist concerns

I am worried about being naked in front of other people. I know they say knowone will care but I have body image issues. I am a Harry guy and I feel like people will judge me for that.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist concerns

Everyone has an insecurity, don't worry so much about it. It's about comfort.

I don't

This post was edited

I am worried about being naked in front of other people. I know they say knowone will care but I have body image issues. I am a Harry guy and I feel like people will judge me for that.

Once you get past the first public show you'll realise that no one really takes that much notice! More times you are in company the easier it becomes.

This post was edited

don't worry about others... we are all beautiful in our own way!

This post was edited

I want to public but I was in a relationship and she was not into nudism. Now I've been single for a month or so and really want to go public I haven't even posted pics don't know how yet. Cause I don't want to pay for this site yet tell I'm more fumiler with this site which the the only site I have found that is for the true meaning of nudism I will say that. But we're I leave there I one retreat that is about 1:30 mins away but u have to be a couple to enter so I'm trying this site out tell I can find a lady to go with me and I work to much to go any farther away and nudism isn't real big around here any so any advice to help out with going public would help. I was thinking about starting here on truenudist but want to make sure it's not like all the other sites I have seen and if any group would want me to post a pic I could just don't know how with out paying.

This post was edited

To the OP: It isn't about how you look or how people look at you. It is about your own comfort. If you don't feel comfortable, then maybe you shouldn't do it at all. The way I see it, you have 3 choices:

1. Decide that being nude isn't for you.
2. Shave or wax it off (not recommended).
3. Say "screw it" and go as-is (recommended).

If all you worry about is how people see you, then the whole point of this activity has escaped you. Ponder that for a while.

To the last poster: This isn't about pictures. I don't know where this whole "you have to have nude pictures to be a nudist" crap came from. In fact, if you don't want nude pictures of yourself, then don't take any. I'm serious. This has NOTHING to do with pictures, unless you're a pervert of some type. Oh, and this website and forum are just FULL of perverts posing as "True Nudists". Frankly, the number of pervs far outnumber the number of true nudists on here. Yea, I said it.

Don't feel pressured to do anything uncomfortable. If it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't. The people who come on the forums saying they won't friend anyone without a picture are just perverts trying to see more and more skin. They probably memorized every nude picture that comes up in a search engine when they search for nude pictures, and they just want more to add to their perverted collection.

Yea, I said it!

This post was edited

I was drawn to your note and want to respond.
First, welcome to the world of nudism!.
Second, nudists come in ALL shapes and sizes and everything else.
You say you are hairy and concerned people may judge you; men on TN come shaven or wearing fur coats; please look around the site and see your level of hairiness could be seen as quite normal and worthy of compliments, not judgments.

This post was edited

You're right. People will judge you for being Harry. Or a skinny Tom or a buff Dick. The main thing is how you feel. You see besides some initial shock for having the balls to show your balls in public, people admire the authenticity and courage of nudists. Here they thought they're being ballsy by looking like some ad, and you're showing up in your naked hairy glory and enjoying yourself in the freedom. You're showing it by just being yourself. And it's all good.

This post was edited

Schuttle,
The comments make by Jeepnude, Nonfictionjeff and Stoneandy are all well said and I couldn't agree with them more. Keep in mind that social nudism involves body acceptance. If you want to enjoy the experience you must be willing to accept others as they are. Once you do that I suspect your self-consciousness fade away. Life is short, enjoy yourself.

This post was edited

I echo the sentiments of the group here - welcome firstly, and secondly what makes nudism so great is that all of our differences are accepted and embraced! What makes nudism amazing is that none of this matters and you'll see all different shapes and sizes and types of bodies and that real nudists celebrate that! Embrace who you are and know that others will as well!

This post was edited

no one will judge you. I as hairy as an ape. I do shave pubic area. No one cares. People of all shapes and sizes. No one will ever judge.

This post was edited