We are 7's

After reading the chart we are comfortable at saying we are 7's. We live a very nude lifestyle, nude resorts, nude cruises, nude at home, have designed our car port so we can wash our cars and RV while nude. Do body painting, hike naked, boat naked, have rode in a WNBR event, have been naked in all 50 states and many islands. Designed our old home's back yard so we could have a hot tub and sunning area to be naked in. Just two days ago we spoke to others we didn't know about where to go naked. Have been AANR members for a very long time and TNS members for a long time too.
We love nude photography and we strive to find the places where we can get some nude shots in public locations. We drive naked, bicycle naked and have done a lot of things naked and have enjoyed all of our naked time.

This post was edited
RE:How Nude are You?

I'm a 6, want to be a 7. Need to get my wife gently up to a 6. If I could live some place where I could be nude 24/7, I'd be happy.

This post was edited

I'm between 6 and 7, maybe closer to 7 but I'm not nude as much as I'd like. That's because my son lives with me and he's somewhere between 1 and 2 ! I embarrass him when I talk about my nudity to those around us (which I do frequently)

This post was edited

Definitely a 6 here too. Doesn't mean I don't think of 7 a lot though just as long and I enjoy myself right. Life is to short to be a prude !

This post was edited

7 here, bordering on 8

This post was edited

I'd say 7 apart from the activist element. It's not my nature to do that but I'm grateful to those who work to further the cause and legality of naturism, and "normalise" it in countries where it's less accepted. Luckily in Europe it's already/still considered normal and popular in many countries.

This post was edited

I am about a 6.2 and my wife is a 5.

This post was edited

Honestly 5 leaning toward 6. I live in PA its cold right now. Clothes are necessary...but In April I will be a 6 leaning toward a 7.

This post was edited

I would be 6.5

This post was edited

I would be a defiant 6 possibly a 6.5

This post was edited