Too many clothes

I began to think I had too many clothes for a nudist. I put aside the flimsy wraps, mini kilts and chiffon scarves I wear when I have to cover up on holiday and trashed most of the rest. So now I only have 4 pairs of shorts (2 tan through) a funeral suit, a DJ, one pair each or trousers, jeans and jogging bottoms.

This topic was edited
RE:Too many clothes

What is a DJ?
How about shirts?
I have also reduced my wardrobe but still have quite a few more pants and shirts than you do.
However, I have found that even though I often wear shorts and no shirt in the winter, I still seem to need more shirts than shorts and slacks combinde.

This post was edited
RE:Too many clothes

What is the right amount of clothing for a nudist to own?
I am sure it depends on climate and how devoted to a nudist lifestyle a person is.
My wardrobe is not all that small because of cold winters, having an adult son living with us and a grandson who visits frequently, and being involved in may community activities.
One person on this forum but not in this group said he owns no clothing, but his partner is the same size and lets him borrow something when he needs it.
Someone in another group lives on the Gran Canaria, and owns a few wraps, one each of kilt, shorts and long slacks, and a very few shirts and sweaters for cold weather only.

This post was edited