Parents and nudism

Parents and nudism I learned myself about nudism and all of it's fasetts. I read WikiHow posts on how to sleep naked, and do it very often now. I searched for forums discussing it in a good light and recently ran across this forum. I would like to know how to approach the subject of being more nude in the house to my conservative parents. I'm conservative qoo, but I can't imagine what they would say if I tried to bring up this topic. There is just me, the youngest son of six, at home now, and my mom and dad. How do I appoach this topic, and what should I say. How do I answer the sharp and poarted questions, and the probable answer of no you can't? Please help.

This topic was edited
RE:Parents and nudism

Id say at your age you would be far luckier to find a place of your own where you have your privacy than to try and distrupt your parents house and their conservative ways. Ever think they too may want their freedom back and privacy at home but as a parent they wont place you on the streets. I say this being a parent with a 30+ son living at home. But our house is not too conservative and we are all aware of our nudist ways but choose to contain it amongst each other.

This post was edited
RE:Parents and nudism

I can attested to that two ways.
First of all, we also have a 30+ son still living home.
While I am nude in the bedroom ans study, and when swimming and sunning on the deck when he is home, I do cover in the "public" parts of the house if he is also in the room or expected to be there soon. I am looking forward to when he moves out so that I can be nude at home whenever I want to be.
Second. when I have asked my empty nest friends how they like it, several times the answer has included enjoying being nude whenever and wherever they want to at home,

This post was edited