What to bring to a nude beach

Before going to a nude beach what will be the most important things you should bring and what items you should not bring. How would other nude beach goers react?

This topic was edited
RE:What to bring to a nude beach

I usually brought my girl friend who has 42DD boobs. All the men and some of the women seemed to approve.

This post was edited

Some cold beverages so you don't get thirsty.

This post was edited

Cold beer and a hot woman.

This post was edited

I usually rent an apartment near the beach which I leave naked taking nothing with me.
See here.

This post was edited

Bring a towel, sun screen and a positive attitude. Don't bring a camera.

What about cell phones?
I leave mine in the car, but it seems like a fair number of people bring them and they can be used as cameras.

This post was edited

Bring a towel, sun screen and a positive attitude. Don't bring a camera.What about cell phones?I leave mine in the car, but it seems like a fair number of people bring them and they can be used as cameras.

Seems most people have them, and many use them. Be cautious as to who is in the background of your pictures.

This post was edited

I usually brought my girl friend who has 42DD boobs. All the men and some of the women seemed to approve.

"Cold beer and a hot woman."

Seems curious that the self assumed policeman of the site are the only ones who made references to bringing a woman.

This post was edited

I usually brought my girl friend who has 42DD boobs. All the men and some of the women seemed to approve."Cold beer and a hot woman."Seems curious that the self assumed policeman of the site are the only ones who made references to bringing a woman.

Laker may enjoy holding hands with another man on the beach, but some of us prefer a woman.

This post was edited

I usually brought my girl friend who has 42DD boobs. All the men and some of the women seemed to approve."Cold beer and a hot woman."Seems curious that the self assumed policeman of the site are the only ones who made references to bringing a woman.Laker may enjoy holding hands with another man on the beach, but some of us prefer a woman.

DITTO

This post was edited

A little POKE. A little JOKE. A little QUOTE. And the long Rambling Raving and Ranting starts and I just sit back and laugh and laugh. I wonder, do they think anyone reads their rants? I admit I glance through them to see if my name is included. I love it. OK - Start the RRandR

This post was edited