RE:What to bring to a nude beach

I usually brought my girl friend who has 42DD boobs. All the men and some of the women seemed to approve."Cold beer and a hot woman."Seems curious that the self assumed policeman of the site are the only ones who made references to bringing a woman.Laker may enjoy holding hands with another man on the beach, but some of us prefer a woman.

Sounds like MOW and Tom are VERY homophobic. I wonder why??

This post was edited

Really? You have to resort to name calling and bigotry.? I thought you were classier than that.

NAME CALLING
The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful.
When this tactic is used instead of an argument, name calling is thus a childish substitute for rational, fact-based arguments.

This post was edited

Really? You have to resort to name calling and bigotry.? I thought you were classier than that.NAME CALLINGThe study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful.When this tactic is used instead of an argument, name calling is thus a childish substitute for rational, fact-based arguments.

Tom, A very weak argument. I thought you were smarter than that.
No name calling, or bigotry was used by me.

Re-read the prior post, and reconsider what you wrote.

This post was edited

You called me "VERY homophobic."
That is name calling and Bigoted

This post was edited

Enough name calling - let's get back on topic.

Next month I'll be taking my GoPro, snorkel and flippers and nothing else when i walk naked to the beach.

See here.

This post was edited